IGNORED

We Are In Yeovils Shadow

BUTOR

Yeovil are the man ure of north Dorset,try finding an actual yeovil fan in the town itself,few and far between,Chelsea on the other hand.Go to the surrounding villages and that's where you'll see people wearing green and white,infact when I used to deliver to Westlands I would see more City stickers and car kits than Yeovil ones.

I've always been confused about Yeovil,that town,and them having a larger football team than other towns in Somerset.

Yeovil only has a population of approx 30k, Taunton has 70k and Bridgwater 40k.

Yeovil is a real middle class, well to do town, the people are pretty pationless in my experience.

They get crowds of 3-4k.

Taunton is a very similar town but with double the population,,there football team only get crowds of approx 150 people!.

A town roughly the same size as Burnley that can only get 150 people to watch there Football team!

Bridgwater is the total opposite of those two towns,a very working class town, made up mostly of 3 massive council estates.

Plenty of passion but the local club has never really taken off.

The football team get crowds of 250 ish.

Bridgwater has the sort of people that I would have thought would make a football town, but Yeovil is the football town, that's the part that confuses me!

Taunton is a very similar town but with double the population,,there football team only get crowds of approx 150 people!.

A town roughly the same size as Burnley that can only get 150 people to watch there Football team!

Taunton does, however, have a large and enthusiastic cricket following.

Bridgwater is the total opposite of those two towns,a very working class town, made up mostly of 3 massive council estates.

Plenty of passion but the local club has never really taken off.

The football team get crowds of 250 ish.

Bridgwater has the sort of people that I would have thought would make a football town, but Yeovil is the football town, that's the part that confuses me!

The trouble is, Bridgwater has a heavy contingency of bolt brained, inbred Neanderthals who couldn't work out how to pay for the admission to get in to watch the game.

Source? Lived there for 25 years, out now thankfully.

The trouble is, Bridgwater has a heavy contingency of bolt brained, inbred Neanderthals who couldn't work out how to pay for the admission to get in to watch the game.

Source? Lived there for 25 years, out now thankfully.

Bridgwater people would only support a team whose name they could spell. Sadly, Bury is too far away.

Bridgwater people would only support a team whose name they could spell. Sadly, Bury is too far away.

Eh eh!! Bridgwater has a large BCFC support base.

Take away the shirt wearing,never been to a game Prem pub watchers, City are the most supported team in Bridgwater.

Oh, and Bury has far to many letters for most in this town!

Eh eh!! Bridgwater has a large BCFC support base.

Take away the shirt wearing,never been to a game Prem pub watchers, City are the most supported team in Bridgwater.

Oh, and Bury has far to many letters for most in this town!

Cant agree totally with that PB

All my mates here are Gas

Archived