IGNORED

Potential Outgoing Contracted Players

Know the Score

How can anyone seriously believe that Yeovil will pay £500k?

I'm pretty sure they have only paid two fees for players in the whole 10 years since they joined the FL, and one of them was Paddy Madden who cost £20K!

It was widely reported yesterday that their wage bill was amongst the lowest in League One and they averaged under 4,500 last season for goodness sake.

I'd be surprised if they paid £100k for anyone this summer, so perhaps it should have read £50k?

As for departures I think Adomah is obviously a dead cert, Davies is likely and after that we are in the "tales of the unexpected" territory.

My guess would be that James Wilson and Marvin might well go.

Exactly Graham.

Not only the fees but the players wages too. I cant see the likes of Fontaine or Kilkenny taking massive pay cuts just to stay in the Championship.

As I said yesterday on GJ and some of our lads - loan deals would be the best option as i cant see anyone actually buying the likes of Fonts, Killa, Marv and Pearson.

Correct me if I am wrong but where is the concrete rumors on the above players? If it's all from the transfer rumors and forums then I am afraid it's nonsense. Anyone can sign up to those and write stuff. I would rather believe the man in the pub that heard it from his neighbors guinea pig than that site.

Anyone who thinks Yeovil would pay 500k for Fonts & Killa need's to have a good hard look at themselves. For a club that has pretty much a lower league 1/ higher end league 2 budget they will not pay that for those two. That's not even including wages.

I would be over the moon if we could shift those players but IF it happens it certainly wont be for anything like 500k.

Kilkenny's a good player who will do well in L1 next season. Too many people down The Gate want all our midfield players to be blood and guts, it's a long time since we allowed a ball player ( like Kilkenny) to be adventurous and take risks with good balls. When one doesn't come off we all moan instead of applauding the searching ( and maybe risky) ball

Kilkenny's a good player who will do well in L1 next season. Too many people down The Gate want all our midfield players to be blood and guts, it's a long time since we allowed a ball player ( like Kilkenny) to be adventurous and take risks with good balls. When one doesn't come off we all moan instead of applauding the searching ( and maybe risky) ball

It was lack of blood and guts that was a major factor in our relegation

Kilkenny is a lazy overpaid pre-madonna who frankly I could give a shot about and would be happy if he never put in a city shirt again

It was lack of blood and guts that was a major factor in our relegation

Kilkenny is a lazy overpaid pre-madonna who frankly I could give a shot about and would be happy if he never put in a city shirt again

Pre-madonna?? Is he having some sort of operation?

Still can't see it being as high as 10k p/w though. That's a bit expensive for a s donkey!

He was given a contract extension in 2008 when we were flying high and dishing money out left, right and centre. He also got a further extension after he failed a medical at Southampton - again before we decided to go all financially prudent!

I've heard he's on at least £11k per week - with a 40% drop taking him down to circa £6,600.

Our only hope of losing him will be to a Championship club who pay a decent wedge. He won't end up at Yeovil. They're wage bill is currently about £1m - that means they're unlikely to be paying anyone any more than about £2-2.5k per week at the moment (and that's pushing it!) Highly unlikely they'll pay Faultaine more than £7k per week as well as a transfer fee.

I'd happily give them Fonts & Marv + £500k for Ayling & Upson!!!

How can anyone seriously believe that Yeovil will pay £500k?

I'm pretty sure they have only paid two fees for players in the whole 10 years since they joined the FL, and one of them was Paddy Madden who cost £20K!

It was widely reported yesterday that their wage bill was amongst the lowest in League One and they averaged under 4,500 last season for goodness sake.

I'd be surprised if they paid £100k for anyone this summer, so perhaps it should have read £50k?

As for departures I think Adomah is obviously a dead cert, Davies is likely and after that we are in the "tales of the unexpected" territory.

My guess would be that James Wilson and Marvin might well go.

Would be disappointed if James Wilson goes, think hell be solid in L1 and young enough if he gets a season under his belt to push into championship.

Would be disappointed if James Wilson goes, think hell be solid in L1 and young enough if he gets a season under his belt to push into championship.

We've been hoping for about 6 years that Wilson will finally come good.

Wilson is too weak, has no positional sense, cant tackle, isnt very good in the air and isnt the quickest. League 2 player at best.

Agree that the only senior players I really want to (we need to) keep are Cunningham & Maloney. Carey will stay, Nyatanga probably not. Keep Kelly (a cheaper & probably better version of Skuse) & Anderson. Keep the youngsters & sell all of the rest if the fees match what we paid for them or expectations. We need to really start afresh & free up some money at the same time.

Frankly if we can sell Woolford for a fee surely Kilkenny, Fontaine & Foster must be worth something to somebody.

And yes I would happily drive all 3 of them wherever they were going!

Not a fan of James Wilson. He's one of those players that some fans seem to like because he may on the odd occasion make a good last ditch tackle. But in reality he caused that situation himself due to his terrible positional sense which got him into the bad situation in the first place. When is his contract up? He has another season right?

I think yeovil now get 4 million a year tv money compared to a million last season.

All depends if they bank the money, invest it in projects behind the scenes or spend it all on players and wages.

And if I know Gary Johnson......

He did get rave reviews at League 1 level, but then again I feel everyone's patience has worn thin with him now. If he was going to come good at City I feel it would have happened by now. Prove us wrong James!

I've heard that cunningham has a relegation release clause in his contract

£150,000 double what we bought him for

Rubbish! Why would be put something that like into a young player with such great prospects. Everybody knew how good he was before he even came to us, so any release clause would be a hell of a lot higher than that - if there even is a clause there at all.

Archived