IGNORED

New Signing Today

Kid in the Riot

He was only there for a year though. Noble had 4 years at Arse and this lad has had 11 years :)

Aaahhh , then you should have asked "have we had any others who have been there for more than a year?"

:D

Let's hope he's decent anyway.

Looks like the first team option. He is 20 this year and featured for Arsenal reserves last season so obviously feels now is the time to get some first team games under his belt.

He's been with Arsenal since the age of 8, he's a product of the Wenger set up so guaranteed he'll technically be good and be able to pass a football. Also seems he has battling, defensive attributes so on paper at least looks good.

David Noble was from Arsenal and technically very good - have we had any others?

Ummmmm...... Andy Cole?!

Looks like the first team option. He is 20 this year and featured for Arsenal reserves last season so obviously feels now is the time to get some first team games under his belt.

He's been with Arsenal since the age of 8, he's a product of the Wenger set up so guaranteed he'll technically be good and be able to pass a football. Also seems he has battling, defensive attributes so on paper at least looks good.

David Noble was from Arsenal and technically very good - have we had any others?

Neil Kilkenny... :shocking:

Delighted, this is exactly the sort of signings we should be looking at, talented youngsters from either the leagues below or big teams academy where they barely stand a chance of breaking the first team. Hopefully he is good and on a long contract at that age, hopefully be as good as Cunningham has been coming from a similar situation. Should be an improvement on Ellliot to say the least.

Delighted, this is exactly the sort of signings we should be looking at, talented youngsters from either the leagues below or big teams academy where they barely stand a chance of breaking the first team. Hopefully he is good and on a long contract at that age, hopefully be as good as Cunningham has been coming from a similar situation. Should be an improvement on Ellliot to say the least.

Would love to know what you're basing that on?

I'm chuffed we're picking up a young lad from one of the big boys, but what have you seen that enables you to make that statement

I'm chuffed we're picking up a young lad from one of the big boys, but what have you seen that enables you to make that statement

he could be better but there is just as much chance of him being a tony dinning as well, complete unknown,

Although SoD has a track record with young players

he could be better but there is just as much chance of him being a tony dinning as well, complete unknown,

Although SoD has a track record with young players

Big difference between 'should' and 'could' Monkeh! No guarantees with many 20 year olds, thought it was a bit harsh on Marv

The fact that Elliot has not been up to scratch ever since he had that injury lay off, so if this boy is signed for the first team in theory he should be better than Elliot.

Well here's the DM replacement, rated at Arsenal by all accounts, played some tasty matches for Arsenal Youth inc Barcelona etc. I assume has moved for 1st team opps and that Arsenal have about a zillion players ahead of him

Will he come good, je ne sais pas. can play multi positions, will be 1st teaming next season, probs in front of back four, yay!

He'd find it hard to break into the arsenal time Jack Wilshire is ahead of him

The fact that Elliot has not been up to scratch ever since he had that injury lay off, so if this boy is signed for the first team in theory he should be better than Elliot.

Fair enough, I guess the old saying about only signing players better than the ones you already have applies here

He's only 20 though, Marv has played a lot of football, you can't buy that kind of experience. If his first season is like Marv's then we'll all be happy!

Fair enough, I guess the old saying about only signing players better than the ones you already have applies here

He's only 20 though, Marv has played a lot of football, you can't buy that kind of experience. If his first season is like Marv's then we'll all be happy!

Well the way arsenal develop their players one would presume he is like a more technically gifted Marvin Elliot, probably wont be as good physically to start at that age though I guess.

Appears you were right, re-build is beginning. Seems like a good signing and just the sort we should be looking at. Broken into the reserves numerous times playing with the likes of Arshavin, Diaby, Coquelin etc etc. Well done SOD (hopefully)

Well the way arsenal develop their players one would presume he is like a more technically gifted Marvin Elliot, probably wont be as good physically to start at that age though I guess.

Gifted I would certainly expect him to be. Looking at his pic I can't imagine he's that physical just yet, more meat on a butchers pencil

Archived