IGNORED

"eagerly Anticipated" News Online Tomorrow

TBW

Kevin Smith @Kev_a_Smith 53m

After the events of today in London, it seems crass to tweet about football. But there's some eagerly anticipated news out tomorrow.

Kevin Smith @Kev_a_Smith 27m

@Dale_Merry on the official site from 7am mate, Bristol Post and BBC Radio Bristol breakfast show.

Season Ticket prices? New kit? Both?

What do we reckon?

You're all wrong!

The club have located my personal account manager (apparently he's been on a Club 18-30 with Lord Lucan) and they'll be sending me my food vouchers and arranging my tour of Ashton Gate at some point convenient to them (but not me) within the next 5 seasons!

That at some point the paradigm of the club and the fans is at one with each other?

If the letter reads something like: We at Bristol City appreciate and share your frustration and disappointment at the on-field performance over the last 12 months and ultimate relegation. This is why, after much consultation, we have come to an agreement on season ticket prices that we hope you will agree will reflect value for money in the current market and symbolise our gratitude to you the supporter.

If you look at our family season ticket pricing structure and the fact we have a stand that was built in 1928, there are cheap ways of doing it. We'll also chuck in a food-poisoned burger if you happen to be at the ground at 1PM on a full moon.

Once again, than you for your much needed blind loyalty. We, like you, know that we're praying on your life long passion. Uncle Steve is funding our livelihoods so all we ask is that you part with your much needed, hard earned cash and hopefully progress within the club will me made at some point.

Yours sincerely

Mr Suit

.... I won't be surprised.

That at some point the paradigm of the club and the fans is at one with each other?

If the letter reads something like: We at Bristol City appreciate and share your frustration and disappointment at the on-field performance over the last 12 months and ultimate relegation. This is why, after much consultation, we have come to an agreement on season ticket prices that we hope you will agree will reflect value for money in the current market and symbolise our gratitude to you the supporter.

If you look at our family season ticket pricing structure and the fact we have a stand that was built in 1928, there are cheap ways of doing it. We'll also chuck in a food-poisoned burger if you happen to be at the ground at 1PM on a full moon.

Once again, than you for your much needed blind loyalty. We, like you, know that we're praying on your life long passion. Uncle Steve is funding our livelihoods so all we ask is that you part with your much needed, hard earned cash and hopefully progress within the club will me made at some point.

Yours sincerely

Mr Suit

.... I won't be surprised.

Then never set foot in the club again and actually let fans who want to go and support the club

Then never set foot in the club again and actually let fans who want to go and support the club

In what way is lambasting critical feedback (factious though it was) 'supporting' the club.

Feel free to talk shit and tell a season ticket holder of 14 out of the last 16 years (the only two omissions due to not living in Blighty) to 'never set foot in the club again'. Ironically, your stance actually supports my expressed views. Is this also going to be chucked back in my face with ill-conceived idiocy?

More of this rubbish I suspect. Can somebody put it into simple English? I have a decent degree in Economics from London University but this sort of jargon leaves me cold ..
The partnership will see the club embrace a new ‘single platform’ solution across all facets of commerce rewarding fans’ loyalty as “the driving force” behind the innovative new arrangement. "This is a massive development for this football club. We have conducted a full review of how we communicate with fans and it was clear that a strong supporter relationship management and ticketing system were at the very heart.“Rewarding the loyalty of our fans has been the driving force behind this cultural and system change."Green 4 Solutions are the CRM market leader within the sport and leisure industries, with their dynamic model already utilised by American sports teams.Their philosophy is focused on providing a technology platform enabling organisations to build long-term relationships with supporters through a personal, targeted strategy that improves the fan experience and rewards loyalty, whilst also enhancing commercial revenues.Green 4 Director Peter Oliver said: “We’re absolutely delighted to announce a partnership with Bristol City Football Club focused on the delivery of a truly ‘joined up’ fan experience, beginning in the 2013/14 season.“Green 4’s approach is to provide clubs with a single platform stadium solution that enables them to improve all aspects of the fan experience.“The club then has unparalleled visibility of all supporter engagements, allowing them to adapt the offering specifically to the needs of supporters.“This is encapsulated in a supporter loyalty programme that rewards their participation in all club activities with ‘money can’t buy’ experiences.

More of this rubbish I suspect. Can somebody put it into simple English? I have a decent degree in Economics from London University but this sort of jargon leaves me cold ..
The partnership will see the club embrace a new ‘single platform’ solution across all facets of commerce rewarding fans’ loyalty as “the driving force” behind the innovative new arrangement. "This is a massive development for this football club. We have conducted a full review of how we communicate with fans and it was clear that a strong supporter relationship management and ticketing system were at the very heart.“Rewarding the loyalty of our fans has been the driving force behind this cultural and system change."Green 4 Solutions are the CRM market leader within the sport and leisure industries, with their dynamic model already utilised by American sports teams.Their philosophy is focused on providing a technology platform enabling organisations to build long-term relationships with supporters through a personal, targeted strategy that improves the fan experience and rewards loyalty, whilst also enhancing commercial revenues.Green 4 Director Peter Oliver said: “We’re absolutely delighted to announce a partnership with Bristol City Football Club focused on the delivery of a truly ‘joined up’ fan experience, beginning in the 2013/14 season.“Green 4’s approach is to provide clubs with a single platform stadium solution that enables them to improve all aspects of the fan experience.“The club then has unparalleled visibility of all supporter engagements, allowing them to adapt the offering specifically to the needs of supporters.“This is encapsulated in a supporter loyalty programme that rewards their participation in all club activities with ‘money can’t buy’ experiences.

'Buzz' words R US isn't it?

Why use a simple explanation when you can write that load of waffle?

All we want to know is how much is it going to cost us isn't it?

Not sure if true but was told by someone who usually gets things right on the rummor front that a few mths ago SL sold even more shares, so could this have been about our new ground ?

Nothing secret about it, given his position within the company, if he sell shares, it's a requirement that it gets announced.

http://www.hl.co.uk/shares/shares-search-results/h/hargreaves-lansdown-plc-ordinary-0.4p/director-deals

Posted Yesterday, 11:08 PM

swampy, on 22 May 2013 - 11:03 PM, said:snapback.png

>'Buzz' words R US isn't it?

>Why use a simple explanation when you can write that load of waffle?

>All we want to know is how much is it going to cost us isn't it?

Reminds me of Blackadder (the third?) when Edmund is trying to sell his house. The punchline being '...so you sh1t out of the window then?'.

I hope it's food vouchers again they were so useful last time...or that 10 quid off a shirt voucher, if you buy it on the 31st of June :laugh:!

Or maybe just maybe we will be announcing that Bristol Rugby will be playing at Ashton Gate next year, cause im sure this is in the pipe line somewhere?

Or....they will be announcing early renewal season ticket deals to buy Before the end of seas....oh woops. In my opinion I have to laugh at city as much as I love them, already missing the gate, still telling the mrs that's where I go every Saturday....shhhhhhh

Um, oops. Looks like the Post ignored the 7am releas time then ....

Bristol City cut season ticket prices by five per cent

The Bristol Post

May 23rd, 2013

BRISTOL City have responded to relegation to League One by reducing the price of their season tickets by five per cent.

The club has also introduced new under-8 and under-18 categories in a bid to retain as many supporters as possible to aid their attempt to bounce back to the Championship at the first time of asking.

"We felt strongly that a reduction on all season ticket prices was the right thing to do for next season," said City's commercial director Kevin Smith.

"We've listened to supporter feedback and have worked closely with our Fans Parliament to create a range of prices that we hope will be popular.

"Hopefully lower prices, combined with the introduction of a new price category for under-8s, and the extension of the junior price to include under-18s, will encourage supporters to renew their season ticket.

"The support last season was tremendous and despite the obvious disappointment of relegation, there is a really positive feeling ahead of next season.

In an email to promote the year-on-year reduction in price set to be circulated to supporters today head coach Sean O'Driscoll says: "Supporters need hope, honesty and a reason to believe in their club.

"Supporters want to be proud of their club, identify with their club, feel part of their club. Most of all supporters simply just want to enjoy going to football.

"It's our responsibility, as your football club, to try to make sure all of that happens. So how do we plan to do it and be competitive in the 2013-14 season?

"Our vision is to build a team you can be proud of, a team that entertains, a team you look forward to coming to watch play.

"Our vision is for what happens on the field to be reflective of a reinvigorated culture within the whole football club; a culture that is vibrant, decisive, respectful and supportive. This is why I'm here. This is the vision I bought into. This is why I'm excited about the potential next season holds."

Tickets go on sale a week today and can be purchased by calling 0117 963 0600 or in person from Ashton Gate. Online purchases will not be available until further notice.

WEDLOCK STAND

Adult £235, Senior Citizen £189, Under-21/Disability £159, Under-18 £52, Under-8 £23, Family £493.

ATYEO STAND

Adult £329, Senior Citizen £225, Under-21/Disability £159, Under-18 £52, Under-8 £23, Family £683.

DOLMAN STAND BLOCKS A-B & F-N

Adult £375, Senior Citizen £249, Under-21 £189, Disability £159, Under-18 £52, Under-8 £23, Family £773.

DOLMAN STAND BLOCKS C-E

Adult £395, Senior Citizen £279, Under-21 £215, Disability £159, Under-18 £52, Under-8 £23, Family £813.

WILLIAMS STAND

Adult £375, Senior Citizen £249, Under-21 £189, Disability £159, Under-18 £52, Under-8 £23, Family £773.

FAMILY STAND

Adult & Child £339, Adult & Two Children £349, Two Adults & Two Children £655, Senior Citizen & Child £235, Senior Citizen & Two Children £255.

Other added benefits include: away travel discount, 15 per cent off in the BCFC Megastore, a free programme for a selected game, the opportunity to bring a friend to any one match for free, as well as free entry to all home under-21 and Bristol Academy fixtures in the FA Women's Super League.

Oh dear, I hope they are not expecting a raft of renewals

I've been as vocal as anyone on here about the board and their cock ups.....however I agree with these prices.

Something has to give. We want to compete next season, we want new players, we want to try and bounce back straight away. The money has to come from somewhere

I will be renewing. Roll on next season

The most expensive tickets works out about £17 a game....how can anyone grumble at that

To take your kid under 8 for a season for well under 30 quid and under 18s just over 50 quid that's a super pricing structure

The club take a raft of critism but I for one see this as exceptional value for 23 match day experiences when compared to other attractions

Well done

Would have thought there would have been something for people renewing consideing the season we had. Bit of a kick in the bollocks that someone new could come along and pay the same price as someone who has been season after season.

Having said that I think I will still be renewing but might wait a bit to make sure foster and kilkenny are sold before committing to anything!

Ill be renewing. But I'm sure my early bird ticket was about £220 last season. So will be paying more for next season in league 1.

No early-bird last season. Just checked online banking, paid £250 last year, now £235. 6% reduction.

Archived