IGNORED

"eagerly Anticipated" News Online Tomorrow

TBW

For those of us living overseas and can only get back for a handful of games a year I'd like to know if the pay on the day prices will also be reduced. I take my Father when I go and although he is a serious senior citizen these days and cannot go on his own, so a season ticket is out, he grumbles at the POTD pricing even for him. I think we both have a point; City need to attract more than the 1-3k of POTD supporters who, for genuine reasons, cannot buy a season ticket.

Come on City, think about us as well; we are ALL loyal supporters.

Well the anticipated season ticket prices are out. I have to say i'm slightly disappointed. I was expecting at least £50 off a ticket in the Dolman. I can only assume most of the fans parliament sit/stand in the Wedlock stand as the price in there is very reasonable if not amazing cheap upto all the other stands. On that not how easy is it to change seats and go in the cheap stand?

Well the anticipated season ticket prices are out. I have to say i'm slightly disappointed. I was expecting at least £50 off a ticket in the Dolman. I can only assume most of the fans parliament sit/stand in the Wedlock stand as the price in there is very reasonable if not amazing cheap upto all the other stands. On that not how easy is it to change seats and go in the cheap stand?

Yes you will be able to transfer over to the East End, just phone the club next week when they are on sale.

Im happy with this, could do with the online option being ready asap as I tend not to be available during phone hours. No mention of finance either, though I suspect that will still be there.

Im hoping they still offer this? can anyone confirm?

My season ticket money just went on a new clutch....so will need to take out the finance option

Have to say I'm a bit disappointed too.. I was hoping to pay 350 for my Dolman seat for 3rd tier football especially after being subjected to that rubbish last season.

And before anyone says.. no I dont want to move.. best view in the ground even if its the worse leg room!

I'll have to seriously think about this...

All of the stands are represented equally at the fans parliament. That was one of the criteria when it was set up. 3 are from EE in the parliament.

I'm curious to know what the price of POTD tickets will be (for those of us who can't attend every match). If it ties in with the '5 per cent' off scheme, that equates to £23.75 for the Atyeo stand. That, to me, does not represent value for money for League One football, where we will no longer get to see ex-Premier League players or have to pay such inflated wages. It should be cheaper for League One football anyway but the club should have added an extra incentive as an apology for the abject season we've just had. But instead, they've chosen to go down the 'dress it up with positive PR about how we're going to have an exciting season' (which at this point is nothing more than hopeful speculation), and many people seem to have bought into it.

Why the massive difference between the Atyeo and Wedlock then? Almost £100 difference or 33%

The view isn't great. The PA system is shite, we don't have proper seats, and the facilities are pretty crap too.

My EE season ticket last year was £250, so was cheaper than the Atyeo last season as well. This isn't a new thing. (Don't shoot the messenger)

I would say so!

Standing in the East End myself sometimes you haven't got a clue what is going on in the Ateyo penalty area!

Just work on the assumption we are conceding a goal or missing a sitter , you'll be right most of the time.

The view isn't great. The PA system is shite, we don't have proper seats, and the facilities are pretty crap too.

My EE season ticket last year was £250, so was cheaper than the Atyeo last season as well. This isn't a new thing. (Don't shoot the messenger)

What really is there to listen to on the PA. Its not as if the half time songs are amazing. Also don't moan about the seats, you all stand up in there anyway, which if anything is a bonus.

Archived