IGNORED

Moyes Brings In Neville

CheddarReds

Moyes has just brought in Phil Neville as part of his coaching squad at Man U. He has replaced highley respected coach Rene Meulensteen.

Full Article on Yahoo: http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/premier-league-moyes-set-bring-neville-back-manchester-080727891.html

some may not be interested, for those I'm sorry.

You don't have to apologise, this is Football Chat and your topic title makes the subject very clear for those not interested.

Moyes has just brought in Phil Neville as part of his coaching squad at Man U. He has replaced highley respected coach Rene Meulensteen.

Full Article on Yahoo: http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/premier-league-moyes-set-bring-neville-back-manchester-080727891.html

some may not be interested, for those I'm sorry.

Good move I'd say. Moyes knows Neville well , Neville knows Utd well.

Why? I know you can never tell how these things will pan out, but I think Neville has the right attributes to be an outstanding coach / manager

Time will tell I guess

I think he needs experience around him. You have to remember Moyes has never managed a big club before.

I think he needs experience around him. You have to remember Moyes has never managed a big club before.

Yeah, see your point

As Tins says he will need people around him he can trust, as King Carrot says it does seem a little reckless to dismantle the Fergie team. I guess there's just as much chance that the old staff want to move on now the King is dead too - he may not have had much choice!

Certainly wish Moyes all the best, one of my favs from when I first started watching City. No matter where he's been since, he'll always be a Red to me!

You mean Keith Millen the premier league assistant manager?

Thanks for pointing that out, of course I had no idea.

However I was replying to a quote about jobs for the boys and Millen fits that bill on all levels, average player, average coach and appalling manager at BCFC where he managed to get a job for the boys on 3 occasions.

Good luck to him at Palarse, though as somebody else pointed out Freedman I believe would have got them automatically promoted, he had them playing free flowing football scoring lots of goals, Holloway and Millen have turned them into a potential Stoke IMO, but as I say good luck to him.

Thanks for pointing that out, of course I had no idea.

However I was replying to a quote about jobs for the boys and Millen fits that bill on all levels, average player, average coach and appalling manager at BCFC where he managed to get a job for the boys on 3 occasions.

Good luck to him at Palarse, though as somebody else pointed out Freedman I believe would have got them automatically promoted, he had them playing free flowing football scoring lots of goals, Holloway and Millen have turned them into a potential Stoke IMO, but as I say good luck to him.

It was me who pointed out about Freeman who would of got them automatically promoted.

I wouldn't say he was an appalling manager, he kept us up for which I'm grateful of. Average coach, I would disagree though, very respected assistant manager in the game. He wouldn't of got another job in the Championship if he was "average".

It was me who pointed out about Freeman who would of got them automatically promoted.

I wouldn't say he was an appalling manager, he kept us up for which I'm grateful of. Average coach, I would disagree though, very respected assistant manager in the game. He wouldn't of got another job in the Championship if he was "average".

A game of opinions, I have never been enamored with the bloke in any capacity at our club, especially coaching, vastly over rated IMO because of his bits of paper and I can't recall many if any players he managed to improve in his time with us, kept us up? that is an exaggeration IMO and but he almost got us relegated, I can't remember being bottom or in the bottom 3 in the championship under GJ.

He got another championship job because Holloway is a mate and obviously rates him, I look forward to next season to see the tactical nous of the 2 of them in action, my prediction 3 years from now Palarse in a shit load of debt, just for a change.

Mmmm...questionable?

Everton are one of the biggest clubs in the UK and one of the most famous clubs in the World. Moyes has managed there for over a decade. I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

Archived