IGNORED

Christian Roberts

Red_Jim

Iffy Onoura was the one who pulled Roberts up on it if I remember correctly from his book and then Dennis Wise and Gus Poyet got his career back on track before injury ended his tenure in professional football.

Don't think he mentioned Wilson too much in the book but as others have said surely the stench of beer would've been enough to cotton on?

Shows what a crap manager Wilson was. Don't turn up for training, you're in!

Bollokcs. If a player has free time and is bored - sad. My career gives me plenty of free time but I use it constructively. I write books and enjoy doing loads of stuff. It is all to do with intelligence. The lower the brain cell count then the higher the propensity to be a fool. Once again - as with rugby and football fans - compare and contrast rugby and football players. It really is a matter of education and intelligence ..

Bollokcs. If a player has free time and is bored - sad. My career gives me plenty of free time but I use it constructively. I write books and enjoy doing loads of stuff. It is all to do with intelligence. The lower the brain cell count then the higher the propensity to be a fool. Once again - as with rugby and football fans - compare and contrast rugby and football players. It really is a matter of education and intelligence ..

What is bollokcs? I don't understand the point made against picking a bloke who doesn't turn up for training.

You lost me. You seem to be talking about free time which I didn't mention!

was in a box at plymouth,for a game we played shite and got beat 2-0,tuesday nite match.

wilson let the players come into the bar for one drink.

i was at the bar getting a round,and there was christian filling his kit bag with bottles of bud,while keeping an eye out for the boss!!

Pathetic post. A lot more intelligent people than you are alcoholics.

Archived