IGNORED

England Vs Ireland

Negan

Got home with about 10mins gone, and spent the next 10 who was upfront with Sturridge in the absence of Rooney. Imagine my surprise to then see him lumber across my screen. Has he done anything yet?

Usual overrated self

We don't seem to be doing much on the wings. Was happy when I read the OX and Walcott were playing there but they don't seem to be doing much. Also I hope we don't plan on going to the WC next year with Cahill and Jagielka as our 2 cbs! Then again we don't have much better

Caulker for England!

We don't seem to be doing much on the wings. Was happy when I read the OX and Walcott were playing there but they don't seem to be doing much. Also I hope we don't plan on going to the WC next year with Cahill and Jagielka as our 2 cbs! Then again we don't have much better

Caulker for England!

If Caulker is good enough to break into the Spurs side on a more regular basis with starts in the big games then why not.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. He still managed 28 appearances playing for one of the best sides in the country. It wasn't all bad.

Just think another season at Swansea where he would of been first choice would of been better. You are right though.

Just think another season at Swansea where he would of been first choice would of been better. You are right though.

It will be interesting how he fits into AVB's plans for next season. It depends on where he plays Vertonghen. If Vertonghen plays left back then expect to see more of Caulker. I'd like to see him more in the big games. That's where I agree with your point about being loaned out to Swansea as that would happen there.

Archived