IGNORED

England Vs Ireland

Negan

Shockingly bad. Just woeful. So boringly predictable ... and so fragile at the back.

Either play high tempo or long ball to a half decent centre forward.

We can't play continental stuff as our players are thick and have little/no skill.

Shockingly bad. Just woeful. So boringly predictable ... and so fragile at the back.

Either play high tempo or long ball to a half decent centre forward.

We can't play continental stuff as our players are thick and have little/no skill.

We nearly did under Hoddle then got rid of him.

No disrespect to Ireland but if we can't beat a team that bring on bloody Connor Salmon then we might as well give up. Rooney needs to sort himself out World class don't make me laugh.

No disrespect to Ireland but if we can't beat a team that bring on bloody Connor Salmon then we might as well give up. Rooney needs to sort himself out World class don't make me laugh.

Shows just how shite England are then as Rooney was by far our best player. Utterly boring pointless game.

Awful game, couldn't make more than 1 fluid passing movement every 20minutes, no one dared shoot outside the box.

Best players imo were Ox and Walcott.

Is Rooney a striker? Didn't have a shot in him all game, tried passing it to other players.

I thought it was a poor game made worse for us viewers by appalling camera angles

That and the drivel that comes out of Andy Townsend's face are why ITV should be banned from bidding for football rights.

On the game - it was an international friendly. That's all you really need to know to save yourselves the boredom of watching it!

Shows just how shite England are then as Rooney was by far our best player. Utterly boring pointless game.

You're kidding right? No urgency, no movement.

Carrick was good in spurts, he just needs a mobile partner in midfield, Frank can't turn anymore so needs to be replaced.

Phil Jones probably got in the box more times than Rooney last night.... Play the ***** in midfield if he ain't gonna play up top.

Just watched the highlights of U.S. Vs. Belgium. No surprise that Belgium won against a poor US team but what a good side Belgium have got. I think there are at least 6 players that, if they were English, would get in to the first 11. Kompany, Vertonghen, Hazard, Dembele, Benteke, Lukaku not to mention Felliani and De Bruyne!! Turning into a lot of people's 'other' team. Will be interesting to see them at the WC next summer.

I was at the game last night, very uninspiring performance against a very very average Irish side. In fairness though the Irish fans certainly looked like they were having a good time and for a friendly it was a good atmosphere. What was bizarre though is that there was quite a few empty seats in the Irish end yet there was quite a few Irish in the England end which resulted in a few minor scuffles and people being ejected particularly just after the Ireland goal...

Archived