IGNORED

No Online Renewal For Season Tickets ...poor

I'm sorry for the negativity and I don't mean to be a moaner (im not normally) but am I the only person who thinks having no renewal option online (as Dave l) has confirmed, is really poor.

It's 2013 ! Surely the club will also miss out on business as if people have to pick up the phone or visit means people are less likely to do it.

I don't know if it costs money to call the ticket office but if so dissapointing as well considering no online option .

I applaud recent efforts to connect more with fans in the last 18months but this is a step backwards in my.opinion and comes across as very amauter ...

Sorry for the rant! Maybe I need a beer!

Can someone answer this possibly

My dad doesn't come on this forum or use website

He has been a season ticket holder for last twenty years, and has received no information about season tickets yet, he had no idea he could renew?

Presumably there is a period season ticket holders can renew keeping there seats from last year?

Cheers

He has been a season ticket holder for last twenty years, and has received no information about season tickets yet, he had no idea he could renew?

Presumably there is a period season ticket holders can renew keeping there seats from last year?

Cheers

Presumably you do use these new PC things?

First advertised last week, now on sale, simples!

Cheers

how did he manage for the last 20 years?

surely worst case scenario is phone the club

Please god ignore the post.

It's really not worth the while on here

And too answer your question how did he last in last twenty years, he received stuff through the post, this year nothing. That's all.

Just asking so you can all relax now

Please god ignore the post.

It's really not worth the while on here

And too answer your question how did he last in last twenty years, he received stuff through the post, this year nothing. That's all.

Just asking so you can all relax now

you asked for advice and got it

whats the problem with that

Why didn't you tell him?

I think the point is, he shouldn't have to.

Its ironic that the only method (That ive seen) of delivering season ticket information is online but you can't buy one online because the systems broken.

I think the point is, he shouldn't have to.

Its ironic that the only method (That ive seen) of delivering season ticket information is online but you can't buy one online because the systems broken.

Ah yes the new system

wasn't it supposed to:

improve the way we communicate as well as the ticket buying process. Our aim is to make all interaction as simple and as hassle free as possible.

We hope supporters will see an improvement in the way we communicate as well as the ticket buying process. Our aim is to make all interaction as simple and as hassle free as possible.

So it working well then?

Ah yes the new system

wasn't it supposed to:

improve the way we communicate as well as the ticket buying process. Our aim is to make all interaction as simple and as hassle free as possible.

We hope supporters will see an improvement in the way we communicate as well as the ticket buying process. Our aim is to make all interaction as simple and as hassle free as possible.

So it working well then?

Funny that. Not that I predicted it would screw up early on or anything... just when the club needed good pr.

Diabolical decision by the club. I was shot down I said this would happen. It is all about the timing, and guess what, the mighty think tank at AG have dropped a bollock..... again. When will they ever learn.

Good to see the customer relations side of it working well..... Not. As I also predicted.

Why are my lottery predictions so crap, that is what is really bugging me.

Hey just as well I'm not renewing, or I'd be really pissed off ;)

Funny that. Not that I predicted it would screw up early on or anything... just when the club needed good pr.

Diabolical decision by the club. I was shot down I said this would happen. It is all about the timing, and guess what, the mighty think tank at AG have dropped a bollock..... again. When will they ever learn.

Good to see the customer relations side of it working well..... Not. As I also predicted.

what a cheerfull chappie you are

I'm not sure whose idea it was to make major changes to the ticket system at the same time as Seaon Tickets renewal but I think it's fair to say, that person is a complete and utter idiot.

renewed online no problem for the last 5/6 (or however many years) easy peasy, today....oh you have to make a phone call and wait in the queue?

it's 2013!!!

Internet connections from various parts of the world are 'iffy' to say the best. But phone connections are even worst. Trying to keep a mobile connection intact while stuck on hold long enough to renew various season tickets from here would be nigh on impossible, I'm not even going to attempt it now.

So bye bye season tickets. I was wavering, this has made my mind up.

Despite all the usual hype our club continues to spout off, brewery and piss up still continues to spring to mind.

I'm outta here!

Try predicting that you will never win a bean then.

Cheers

He must have a radio or a TV surely? Been advertised tickets would go on sale on Thursday since last week!!!

Maybe it's because Camelot did not tell you the numbers in advance ? Unlike the club that has already stated that season tickets would not be available online when prices were announced.

Season tickets go on sale next Thursday (May 30th) by calling 0117 963 0600 or in person from Ashton Gate. Supporters should note purchases will not be available online to begin with due to the implementation of an innovative new system still being fine-tuned.
Existing season ticket holders should note they have until Monday, July 1st to reclaim their current seat for the new campaign.

Read more at http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20130523-seasonticketprices-832347.aspx#D9qLWZxVsfktYI4y.99

I think there are 2 different things being discussed here. The original poster stated he wasn't happy with there being no way of renewing season tickets online. He has a point but the club did clearly say there wouldn't be, which doesn't make it right by the way.

Club and Country is making a totally different point by saying unless you have access to Internet you wouldn't even know there were on sale anyway. Which is true, I don't buy a paper or listen to local radio and so without seeing prices etc on here wouldn't know either. He has a point, is the information getting out there as usually people receive info in the post. The prices were known a week ago so I would have thought if anything was to be sent out people would have got it by now as it in effect leaves them less time to renew than online 'viewers', even though you cannot actually renew online the info is there.

I think there are 2 different things being discussed here. The original poster stated he wasn't happy with there being no way of renewing season tickets online. He has a point but the club did clearly say there wouldn't be, which doesn't make it right by the way.

Club and Country is making a totally different point by saying unless you have access to Internet you wouldn't even know there were on sale anyway. Which is true, I don't buy a paper or listen to local radio and so without seeing prices etc on here wouldn't know either. He has a point, is the information getting out there as usually people receive info in the post. The prices were known a week ago so I would have thought if anything was to be sent out people would have got it by now as it in effect leaves them less time to renew than online 'viewers', even though you cannot actually renew online the info is there.

the mail shot probbily went in the post tuesday and knowing our postal system these days it won't hit the door steps until today/tomorrow,

Thats the norm anyway,

I'd be pissed off if the club were wasting money posting out renewal forms. A waste of cash.

That is the flip side of the argument , nothing annoys me more than the 3 of us here get things sent in separate envelopes when we all have the same surname and clearly live in the same household. It's not highly confidential stuff is it, it could all be posted together.

The only thing I suppose the club could do is insist every person has to provide an email address. People who don't have access at home could perhaps do so through work, friends or relatives or libraries perhaps?

I manage all my household bills online, some companies give discounts for paperless billing, maybe the club should offer some incentive for this. Anyone who opts in then does not get sent postal info?

Archived