IGNORED

No Online Renewal For Season Tickets ...poor

TRL, I can't work out whether you are a sad, lonely, bitter old man or a petulent child. Nobody can tell as you (like many others on here) hide behind a totally anonymous user profile and use it to moan, complain and bitch about the club at every possible opportuinity. If you choose "not to give a single penny in support of our club" and that makes you feel better, then that is your choice. My point is that you are then in no position to complain when we can not afford to make the signings that you might like to see us make, provide stadium improvements that you would like to see, or anything else related to the financial output capabilities of the club.

Going to away games is of course showing support for the team - but offers no financial support whatsoever to Bristol City FC, unless of course it is a cup game, where we share a percentage of gate receipts. I trust that in order to honour your fathers wishes, you will not be attending any cup games, home or away.....?!

TRL, I can't work out whether you are a sad, lonely, bitter old man or a petulent child. Nobody can tell as you (like many others on here) hide behind a totally anonymous user profile and use it to moan, complain and bitch about the club at every possible opportuinity. If you choose "not to give a single penny in support of our club" and that makes you feel better, then that is your choice. My point is that you are then in no position to complain when we can not afford to make the signings that you might like to see us make, provide stadium improvements that you would like to see, or anything else related to the financial output capabilities of the club.

Going to away games is of course showing support for the team - but offers no financial support whatsoever to Bristol City FC, unless of course it is a cup game, where we share a percentage of gate receipts. I trust that in order to honour your fathers wishes, you will not be attending any cup games, home or away.....?!

More of the former than the latter. More middle aged. Not Lonely thanks for asking, maybe a bit bitter.

I hadn't thought about cup games truth be told as you pointed out it looks like I won't be going to those either.

More of the former than the latter. More middle aged. Not Lonely thanks for asking, maybe a bit bitter.

I hadn't thought about cup games truth be told as you pointed out it looks like I won't be going to those either.

Then young or old, at least you will not be a Hypocrite.

I would like to think that I will spare you a moments thought on a sun drenched day at Wembley as we lift the LDV, or amongst 8,000 City fans at Old Trafford in the FA Cup, but alas, you will probably have the last laugh as I trudge away from a midweek first round league cup defeat at the likes of Crawley!

Then young or old, at least you will not be a Hypocrite.

I would like to think that I will spare you a moments thought on a sun drenched day at Wembley as we lift the LDV, or amongst 8,000 City fans at Old Trafford in the FA Cup, but alas, you will probably have the last laugh as I trudge away from a midweek first round league cup defeat at the likes of Crawley!

Ldv maybe, playoff final I'll be glad I saved the money. That one always hurt. Been to all our play off games. All eventually ended the same way.

I'll be streaming it off internet. No way I'll be paying sky.

I am sure I will miss some good games along the way and have to pay the price of watching on tv. Trouble is we have to get promoted again to play Man U. No chance of getting to the 3rd round :)

Enjoy the ride next season. I'll be (hopefully enjoying it) in the away ends of grounds.

Ps going back to the previous post. Sad lonely old man no. Cynical middle aged Barsteward probably

One persons moan is another persons constructive criticism or helpful suggestion maybe. Ultimately it's money that could be spent better elsewhere, how can that be wrong. Yes Steve Lansdown puts up the cash but it's our money as fans/ customers too.

Contructive criticism I can take you are very contructive in yours and good for it,

What pisses me off is the same faces using every minor little thing to constantly slag the club off at every possible juncture,

Its not needed its not contructive its just sad and bitter,

If we announce a big signing like say Frank lampard tomorrow these people would slag the club off for wasting money if we sign say Broghammer from the gas tomorrow these very same people will slag the club off for signing some one from a lower league,

If we brought SaF in as director of football these people would slag the club off for having no conncetion with the club and with us bringing tinnion back its the same faces slagging the club off for a jobs for boys culture

Archived