IGNORED

Morons In Blue

Toblerone

I've heard Gasheads come out with this before. To us being higher in the league is almost taken for granted, for some of them they make it sound as important as their wife giving birth.

If they get promoted next season and we don't then they will be in a position to realise their 'dream' but we will have had 13 consecutive seasons of being above them. They haven't got nothing to shout about until they emulate that.

There are many times in my life that I thank God I'm a City fan, and reading that thread about us is another one of those occasions. Put simply, they are weird.

I see Pepsi is on that thread with an insightful "**** the city..." . Next time she comes on here , ignore her.

I also like the one about "A full Mem rocking to it's core" Only happened once hasn't it? !!

There are some sensible comments on there though , and I would guess they are from genuine Gas who actually go to games. I have a few in my circle of friends and the one's that never go are the one's who bang on about being above us in 5 years and are the one's who will send a text after we've had a bad result. Those that attend the Mem usually keep their thoughts to themselves and I can talk sensibly about the 2 clubs with them , they don't go around making rash predictions and giving it large about 1day , maybe, having bragging rights?!!

I see Pepsi is on that thread with an insightful "**** the city..." . Next time she comes on here , ignore her.

Mr Riley,

When it comes to rovers and city it aint nothing personal. Bristol city FC as a whole I don't like..

I live in south bristol and take a lot of shit and always have done, some just banter some a lot worse. Bit like I say I don't take it personally..

UTG & FTC. X x

I don't know if any of you guys have noticed, but by my maths if a team in the Premiership gets relegated next season and we go up we get a chance to go above them the season after. :noexp:

It's all ifs and buts and call me crazy..... but I'm pretty sure thats how the league works.

Mr Riley,

When it comes to rovers and city it aint nothing personal. Bristol city FC as a whole I don't like..

I live in south bristol and take a lot of shit and always have done, some just banter some a lot worse. Bit like I say I don't take it personally..

UTG & FTC. X x

Looks like I'll have to ignore my own advice about ignoring you !!

You don't like Bristol City FC as a whole (that includes the fans I guess) and I'm not to take it personally ?!!?!

If you dislike all things to do with City , why waste your time on here? Now off you **** , there's a good girl.

Looks like I'll have to ignore my own advice about ignoring you !!

You don't like Bristol City FC as a whole (that includes the fans I guess) and I'm not to take it personally ?!!?!

If you dislike all things to do with City , why waste your time on here? Now off you **** , there's a good girl.

Yip Nowt personal..

Walking around ashton gate alone at the friendly with no colours on I took a torrent of abuse from many city fans, people who I speak to and drink with completely ignoring me.. No offence taken..

It's what i expect off your lot..

Now take your own advice and stick me on ignore there's a good boy.....

X x

The opening paragraph of their uncyclopedia page sums them up fairly well I'd say:

"Bristol Rovers were formed in 1883, although, to this day, no-one has ever cared. The club is widely considered amongst the greatest football teams in North Bristol. This is however, a common misconception, as they are clearly vastly inferior to the likes of Bristol Manor Farm, Mangotsfield United, and YourMum'sAthletic. The team is often referred to as 'The Pirates' or 'The Gas', due to the Body Odour of their fans, and the fact that the majority of them have a number of teeth countable on just one hand. Rovers are currently in the World's worst Football League and have struggled perennially, it is however inevitable that the once great power of European football will rise again. Or at least that's what you'll be told between May and August each year, come October, optimism dashed, they turn to inbreeding in order to spawn the next generation of subhuman sag."

They have always been an embarrassment scrounging off everyone time and time again over the years. Pathetic following selling 3k season tickets every year. Just a joke club and always have been a complete laughing stock.

to be honest, they are a bit of an irrelvant and have been since the 90's

As a club on and off the field they are literally lightyears away and don't interest me.

The hundreds of threads about the gas on here every year just proves your point how irrelevant we are...

Cardiff are your proper rivals remember..

Yip Nowt personal..

Walking around ashton gate alone at the friendly with no colours on I took a torrent of abuse from many city fans, people who I speak to and drink with completely ignoring me.. No offence taken..

It's what i expect off your lot..

Now take your own advice and stick me on ignore there's a good boy.....

X x

.......... just interested to know if you were "walking around with no colours on", how would anyone know you were gas and therefore give you abuse?

.......... just interested to know if you were "walking around with no colours on", how would anyone know you were gas and therefore give you abuse?

I would imagine the extra digit, webbed fingers and constant dribbling give him away BrizzleRed! :yes:

Because people know me and I live in BEDMINSTER. I always have lived amongst you lot..

Well you must be a right mouthy ****** then, if you were getting that much abuse. Can't see you getting that much of a problem unless you spend your time winding you fellow Bedminster residents up.

Well you must be a right mouthy ****** then, if you were getting that much abuse. Can't see you getting that much of a problem unless you spend your time winding you fellow Bedminster residents up.

Me, mouthy naa..

And I've seen a few of them since and they have been perfectly normal so it ain't that..,

The moral of the story is that just because I've said "**** off city" (or whatever it was) somewhere it doesn't mean I hate city fans.. It's Nowt personal to anyone..

I had a houseful in my back garden yesterday and everyone apart from myself were city..

Me, mouthy naa..

And I've seen a few of them since and they have been perfectly normal so it ain't that..,

The moral of the story is that just because I've said "**** off city" (or whatever it was) somewhere it doesn't mean I hate city fans.. It's Nowt personal to anyone..

I had a houseful in my back garden yesterday and everyone apart from myself were city..

Sounds like what you were getting was a bit of banter, rather than abuse. Not something to run our support down for then, as far as I can see.

Sounds like what you were getting was a bit of banter, rather than abuse. Not something to run our support down for then, as far as I can see.

Fair shout, I suppose.

But you go not know these people or who they are.. I do. So trust me this was not banter..

I don't want this to turn into something it's not. I was just saying that I don't hate city fans, just can't stand city (if that makes any sense)...

Fair shout, I suppose.

But you go not know these people or who they are.. I do. So trust me this was not banter..

I don't want this to turn into something it's not. I was just saying that I don't hate city fans, just insanely jealous of city (if that makes any sense)...

Edited for clarity!! :yes:

Me, mouthy naa..

I didn't realise all your carers were City fans?

Archived