IGNORED

Morons In Blue

Toblerone

Surprised that Dancing Daniel hasn't piped up on this thread yet.

Is he banned??

Probably not back from his picnic with mummy and daddy. Either that or he's doing his homework before going back to school tomorrow, those Jolly phonics are really tough! ;)

Why does it say restore the balance of football in Bristol? Doesn't that imply that there was something previously there, but has changed now? When exactly have they been on par, or bigger than us? Pretty sure going back there's mostly been a league gap between us on average. Anyway it's more of the 'next year we'll be millionaires' rhetoric they spout all the time.

Ha, just noticed that. Restore the balance? League positions of the two clubs over the last 110 years (well....90ish for them, as they're Bristols youngest League club) shows that City being the higher placed is the norm. They just make stuff up as they go along.

That brain box who posted on here and put his password on their open forum so that his mates could come on OTIB and take the piss reckons that they have a better away following than us based on the number of away fans they take as a percentage to their home attendances. Of course it helps if a load of your away matches are in the 'Late Kick Off' region and your home attendances are sh1t.

Yip Nowt personal..

Walking around ashton gate alone at the friendly with no colours on I took a torrent of abuse from many city fans, people who I speak to and drink with completely ignoring me.. No offence taken..

It's what i expect off your lot..

Now take your own advice and stick me on ignore there's a good boy.....

X x

Have you thought, that maybe people just don't like you?

My ex new partner likes to dress my kid in rovers attire in the hope it winds me up, it doesn't. However when I dress my kid in his rightful colours this new partner gets very angry. Strange lot these sag heads.

You let that happen?

No, and no warning points either as I'm not abusive or crude like many many of your fans have been to me ;)

I do like how you just sit back and take the abuse though. Just face it you're our bitch on here.

My ex new partner likes to dress my kid in rovers attire in the hope it winds me up, it doesn't. However when I dress my kid in his rightful colours this new partner gets very angry. Strange lot these sag heads.

My former brother in law used to send his boy around my house dressed in that crappy blue and white rag a few years ago. I made him take it off before letting him in and it used to wind his old man right up. Once the son realised that his dad was a knobhead after leaving his mother, he is now a fellow red. If the lazy gashead layabout bothered with his own kids, I would imagine he would be a tad annoyed!

C'est la vie! :chant6ez:

That is child abuse, call Esther Rantzen

When my son was born a Sag friend of my wife's bought him a BRFC teddy. As she knows what a big City fan I am she didn't believe me when I said the teddy was on display in his bedroom. I showed her his room to prove it and she was shocked I had made a noose and hung the teddy from the curtain rail. He is still hanging there four years on.

all he needs to remember is blood is thicker than water and bcfc runs all through my families blood.

Amen brother! Some 'wag' my ex wife worked with bought my eldest a R*vers kit one Christmas. I told all involved that if she ever wore it then I would disown her, Hannah promised me she never would, bless her, and asked for a City shirt with her name and age on the back......6 years ago, and she still wears it now even though it's a little tight just to please Daddy. As you say mate, blood is far thicker than water!

Amen brother! Some 'wag' my ex wife worked with bought my eldest a R*vers kit one Christmas. I told all involved that if she ever wore it then I would disown her, Hannah promised me she never would, bless her, and asked for a City shirt with her name and age on the back......6 years ago, and she still wears it now even though it's a little tight just to please Daddy. As you say mate, blood is far thicker than water!

Is it just me that thinks this sounds a little sinister? :shutup:

The same thing you was suggesting. Do one you cretin.

I wasn't 'suggesting' anything - my apologies if it was misinterpreted as such. It was just the wording choice in the original post could have been better especially in the current environment. I certainly didn't imply any impropriety of any sort.

So, there, I've apologised if my comment was misinterpreted as there was no intent to 'suggest' anything.

Now please apologise for your suggestion about 'my standards'

I wasn't 'suggesting' anything - my apologies if it was misinterpreted as such. It was just the wording choice in the original post could have been better especially in the current environment. I certainly didn't imply any impropriety of any sort.

So, there, I've apologised if my comment was misinterpreted as there was no intent to 'suggest' anything.

Now please apologise for your suggestion about 'my standards'

sorry

Archived