IGNORED

Adrian Durham

BUTOR

Notice brazil contract is up in December, that could be interesting

By far and away best presenter on there

I like Brazil too, Danny Kelly is my fav though, would be great if they could get Danny Baker on there too

Oddly, I enjoy listening to Keys & Gray as well, don't like them as people, but they have some great interviews on their show

I like Brazil too, Danny Kelly is my fav though, would be great if they could get Danny Baker on there too

Oddly, I enjoy listening to Keys & Gray as well, don't like them as people, but they have some great interviews on their show

I find them so up themselves it's unreal, but as you say they have some great guests and a good features on their show

Danny Kelly and Danny Baker are signed up for a Friday evening show on the new BT Sport channel. Only scheduled for an hour at the moment though.

Danny Kelly and Danny Baker are signed up for a Friday evening show on the new BT Sport channel. Only scheduled for an hour at the moment though.

Don't listen to Talksport myself but is it right that Richard Keys and Andy Gray have their own show?

Reason enough for me not to listen to that station.

It's not as bad as you might think, I had the same thoughts before they started

Get through the fact that you know Keys acts like he's best mates with everyone, and it's a good listen

Got back from Rio tonight and have been reading more about this story. Something about it doesn't quite add up.

If his attacker fled empty handed, surely he wasn't mugged?

Being told not to report it to the police - hmmm, surely everyone knows if you're mugged overseas you HAVE to have a police report in order to claim on travel insurance?

Speaking to one or two people who've visited Rio several times, the strong impression I have is that the only thing that would stop a genuine mugger from mugging you would be armed police turning up on the scene, immediately.

So what your saying is.........Durham is lying!!!

Just saying the way the story was reported in the Mail doesn't quite stack up to me!

He may well have had a knife pointed at him on Avenida Atlantica - he certainly wouldn't be the first (although in most cases a robbery is indeed committed) - and if so it obviously wouldn't have been a very pleasant experience.

But claiming to have been mugged when nothing was actually stolen from him?

Archived