IGNORED

Exploitation Of Women?

You judge, I know what I think.

In all seriousness (cos I know my sister and my children are reading) it is the women here that are doing the exploiting. I don't think any of them feel forced to do it, and they will know exactly why they have been employed. If anything they are exploiting the testosterone fuelled spotty herberts from Sarf Landan. Either way, they are Premier League.

In all seriousness (cos I know my sister and my children are reading) it is the women here that are doing the exploiting. I don't think any of them feel forced to do it, and they will know exactly why they have been employed. If anything they are exploiting the testosterone fuelled spotty herberts from Sarf Landan. Either way, they are Premier League.

Yup, if men are daft enough to allow their heads to be turned by a bit of female flesh who exactly are doing the exploiting? I got no problem with it other than do we really need this in football, it's just another prematch Americanism to me.

i'm sorry mate, I need a full translation of that video, I need to know exactly what the lyrics are to be able to make a full analysis of it's possible exploitation of women or not, they could be singing about Malaysian lady boys, it could have been a dream sequence about gas fans dreaming about having sex with a non relative, about hedgehog abuse or it could just have been what it looks like a russian bride commercial.

Archived