IGNORED

Exploitation Of Women?

I thought it was a film about the centre back options SOD is considering to toughen up our defence next season. I guess that last season's defence had more cock ups than the lot of them put together.

Couldn't make out which one was Flint though - by the way, has he signed yet?

• Admin

In the interests of deciding if this was indeed suitable material for the forum during the close season, I reluctantly viewed both videos, I was undecided so had to watch them again. I might have to look at the Ukrainian band again later, before I make a decision..........

In the interests of deciding if this was indeed suitable material for the forum during the close season, I reluctantly viewed both videos, I was undecided so had to watch them again. I might have to look at the Ukrainian band again later, before I make a decision..........

if you want one that will help you form an informed opinion of course, I am sure that myself, Kingswood mask, Aizoon or TRL could assist in your research, mind you some of BCFC displays last season were close to exploitation of women by asking most of the players to do a mans job.

for you Mr Bung

Exploitation of leather....and kleenex

i'm sorry mate, I need a full translation of that video, I need to know exactly what the lyrics are to be able to make a full analysis of it's possible exploitation of women or not, they could be singing about Malaysian lady boys, it could have been a dream sequence about gas fans dreaming about having sex with a non relative, about hedgehog abuse or it could just have been what it looks like a russian bride commercial.

No such thing as hedgehog abuse, mate. As Nanny Ogg has been occasionally, nay, frequently known to sing, "The Hedgehog cannot be buggered at all". A bit like some of our players last season, really.

No such thing as hedgehog abuse, mate. As Nanny Ogg has been occasionally, nay, frequently known to sing, "The Hedgehog cannot be buggered at all". A bit like some of our players last season, really.

is that the same Nanny Ogg who appeared naked in "Witch Magazine" :P

You men are all pigs!I was so offended I had to watch it four times!

Oink Oink....... had to explain to my two lads that their Mum used to look like those girls 30 years ago and still does to me.

They just could not suspend their disbelief while observing her 'Big Knickers' out to dry on the washing line.

Archived