IGNORED

Heyyyy,hey Jonesy!

ashbrisc11

Didnt we sign him then we had a bid from bournemouth about 2 weeks later for about 50k more? Im sure this happened.

Well, that is what Pulis said at the time but seeing as he only ever managed a pathetic 7 league goals for us in his entire City career and Pulis was rightly being slagged off for making yet another shit signing, I wouldn't be too surprised if the vile gashead had made it up.

Get chinned by Billy Mercer for being a cock.

Crap player

I really hope that is true

Got Paul Mortimer at the same time didn't we?

Didn't Mortimer injure his knee pretty badly not long after signing? Don't think he'd showed much in the meantime, but I'm sure he was pretty much finished after that?

Didn't Mortimer injure his knee pretty badly not long after signing? Don't think he'd showed much in the meantime, but I'm sure he was pretty much finished after that?

We knew Mortimer was a bit of a glass legs when he signed, but he seemed a decent player from what I saw of him.

We knew Mortimer was a bit of a glass legs when he signed, but he seemed a decent player from what I saw of him.

Mortimer was a very good passer. Like you say made of glass though. A shame a fully fit Mortimer would have been class

Archived