IGNORED

Anybody Notice........

Somerset Red

Hangover? Nah - I grew up.

Come on, it is now common knowledge you are a angry drunk vertically challenged being. You couldn't grow up.

Best get back on the beer before the shakes start and your posting style changes.

Anybody notice how aggressive this forum is becoming?

People have their say, which they are entitled to as it's a discussion forum, and if somebody doesn't agree they feel able to insult the poster and call them all sorts of things.

I'm sure that if people were to behave like this face to face at the ground...all hell would break loose!

If you're one of these aggressive posters on here, do you insult strangers at Ashton Gate if you don't agree with them?

Just waiting for the abuse to head my way now.

You stupid c***, :laugh: you is sag obvs.

On a more serious note, the forum since I have joined has had some completely deluded moments where people verbally abuse like there's no tomorrow over tiny disagreements, but most of the time it's a pleasant place to be.

Grew up?

Your comeback comments mirror that of a child

Poor lonely old man?

Child? Old man? You seem a tad confused.

As for your other assumptions - I am neither poor or lonely. But please continue with your attacks - as it appears that is all you have...

Child? Old man? You seem a tad confused.

As for your other assumptions - I am neither poor or lonely. But please continue with your attacks - as it appears that is all you have...

Old or child.... no. ... small and drunk.... more than likely

Now this may be a hard question to answer, but do you ever stop and think that it might be you?

Maybe the reason you've been abused is

because your a whiney, snivelling excuse of a

person?

Definitely not me. Have you ever considered you accuse those that shine a light on your abusive behaviour as it touches a nerve?

and another................................

Please can somebody tell redeye that this is predominantly a football forum and specifically a BCFC football forum, it is not an anti bullying forum, here's a suggestion start your own anti bullying forum.

and in the meantime the hunt continues for redeye's last actual football related posting.

and another................................

Please can somebody tell redeye that this is predominantly a football forum and specifically a BCFC football forum, it is not an anti bullying forum, here's a suggestion start your own anti bullying forum.

and in the meantime the hunt continues for redeye's last actual football related posting.

When Redeye does talk football his posts, I have seen are rather good to be honest but tend to get ignored, read into that what you will !!!

With regards the alcohol thing there was an explanation a few months back and if true then I feel desperately sorry for him, if not true and hes just a wum I feel even more sorry for him.

Redeye - when did you cease to be an achoholic? I have met a number of people in my long life who also had a strong revulsion to alcohol and to people who drink in just the way you do. Not only to those who drink "too much" but even those moderate imbibers who admit to liking maybe just two or three glasses of red wine per week. Those alcohol hating people were all reformed alcoholics or those who had suffered drunk abusive fathers in their childhoods. If you fall into either or both of these areas I respect you greatly.

So I respect your dislike of alcohol, and your distain against those who are regularly drunk and loutish. But you do yourself no favours by basically accusing vitually every one on this forum as being drunken louts. Frankly I think it is insulting. You have made your point about your thoughts on alcohol which is your perogative, but by going too far all you have done is anger people by your poor generalisations.

Redeye - when did you cease to be an achoholic? I have met a number of people in my long life who also had a strong revulsion to alcohol and to people who drink in just the way

you do. Not only to those who drink "too much"

but even those moderate imbibers who admit to

liking maybe just two or three glasses of red

wine per week. Those alcohol hating people

were all reformed alcoholics or those who had suffered drunk abusive fathers in their

childhoods. If you fall into either or both of these

areas I respect you greatly.

So I respect your dislike of alcohol, and your

distain against those who are regularly drunk and

loutish. But you do yourself no favours by

basically accusing vitually every one on this

forum as being drunken louts. Frankly I think it is

insulting. You have made your point about your

thoughts on alcohol which is your perogative,

but by going too far all you have done is anger

people by your poor generalisations.

I appreciate and respect your eloquent respons - I also agree it is wrong to generalise. Sadly, I am not generalising - I have personal and professional experience of abuse through alcohol. We have a long way to go to eradicate this abuse and some of the drink fixated and aggressive posts on this forum make me shudder to think what may be taking place in a domestic (not to mention public) setting.

I operate on the following premise - surely those who are not abusively or aggressively inclined would also not post in an abusive or aggressive manner.

When Redeye does talk football his posts, I have seen are rather good to be honest but tend to get ignored, read into that what you will !!!

With regards the alcohol thing there was an

explanation a few months back and if true then I

feel desperately sorry for him, if not true and

hes just a wum I feel even more sorry for him.

Thank you TRUEBRIT66 - appreciate your clarity. I am certainly no wum (hence the passion) - just a BCFC fan who would like to see alcohol abusive behaviour eradicated from the game and from domestic life (the two correlate strongly). Maybe I should pursue this in co-ordination with the club.

Thank you TRUEBRIT66 - appreciate your clarity. I am certainly no wum (hence the passion) - just a BCFC fan who would like to see alcohol abusive behaviour eradicated from the game and from domestic life (the two correlate strongly). Maybe I should pursue this in co-ordination with the club.

No problem Redeye..........the irony is I was one of the hooligans you despise and I also enjoy a beer on a weekend (Ive never hit a woman/my wife or child/my children).

The truth is I never needed drink I just enjoyed a row, and deep down still do, even at my age that will never go.

I just understand what you say too and hate bullies I just deal with it in a different way.

Archived