IGNORED

Worst Injury

stephenkibby.

What actually happened to Elokobi?

I remember being amazed when you guys signed him on loan - he was a regular for Wolves in the Prem wasn't he? - and then almost instantly he was badly injured?

Landed awkwardly and his ankle pretty much fell off! Horrible to see, but the guy was so hard, he was waving at the fans as they were trying to get it facing the right way again! I'm sure he popped it back in himself and drove himself to the hospital in the ambulance!

As for tackle vs tackle...would like to see Dave Martin take Iain Baird's head off...

Landed awkwardly and his ankle pretty much fell off! Horrible to see, but the guy was so hard, he was waving at the fans as they were trying to get it facing the right way again! I'm sure he popped it back in himself and drove himself to the hospital in the ambulance!

As for tackle vs tackle...would like to see Dave Martin take Iain Baird's head off...

Ouch!

I remember when Kieron Dyer broke his leg in a league cup game against us, it was right in front of us - the sound will stay with me forever: sickening.

Archived