IGNORED

Holiday Insurance

Markman

Hello - for a single week (couple) in Europe are any of the real bargain sites worth using (£15) for the week I can find on the web (Italy) (no dangerous sports apart from beer/wine) or is it better to go with a recognised company - any views?

Cheers

Hello - for a single week (couple) in Europe are any of the real bargain sites worth using (£15) for the week I can find on the web (Italy) (no dangerous sports apart from beer/wine) or is it better to go with a recognised company - any views?

Cheers

My holiday insurance comes with my bank account but previously I always found the Post Office very competitive. Personally I wouldn't trust any unfamiliar company.

I also have an European Health Insurance Card which is valid in the EU. Its illegal for the country to deny it which has happened frequently in Spain and they face a huge European fine if they don't comply. That's the last thing they want with their economy as it is.

My holiday insurance comes with my bank account but previously I always found the Post Office very competitive. Personally I wouldn't trust any unfamiliar company.

I also have an European Health Insurance Card which is valid in the EU. Its illegal for the country to deny it which has happened frequently in Spain and they face a huge European fine if they don't comply. That's the last thing they want with their economy as it is.

They can just add it to the bail-out sum so it won't cost them a cent.

Archived