IGNORED

We Have Gillingham In The Capital One Cup.

Eagle Eyed

What a thoroughly shite draw. As Jeff and Friendly have said, regionalised, my arse. Couldn't have had a worse draw, mileage wise, could we?? And a reminder of the awful start our ultimately successful relegation campaign began last year as well!

Awful draw, but unlike the last two years we'll at least be expected to lose, so a win there would be seen as a huge bonus this year.

I'd rather see it as a barometer of what progress S O'D has been able to make, so for instance a battling odd goal defeat away would be a big improvement on the spineless home loss to them last year.

Could go to the thread, but many others don't want to read terrible posts by people like yourself and want to know who we're actually playing straight away.

Could go to the thread, but many others don't want to read terrible posts by people like yourself and want to know who we're actually playing straight away.

Correct!

Open away section ala swindle so bound to rain.......

May have to go there twice in the first week yet :(

Remember going there for first game of season a few years back on a double decker coach from Patchway social .....think Junior put us 2-1 up with 10 to go only for us to lose 3-2

Got a bit silly in the narrow street outside..... a WPC panicked and pulled the pepper spray out of her batman utility belt and proceeded to spray anyone near her until I pointed out to a nearby inspector that it would not take a lot for a hooligan to take the spray off her and use it on them ......

I have been to Kent once but couldn't find Gillingham, I know the late great Brian Moore, used to be a life long supporter of them, and we got Panic Buy from them and who was the other striker that played along side him,? ...and I remember them beating us at AG a few years back under John Ward, 'bout it really.

It's quite exceptionally horrible. The whole town. All of it. Yuck.

The regionalisation of Round 1 is only a North & South divide.

It's the JPT that's localised into SW, SE, NE & NW areas, so those who want the gas, Plymouth or Newport will have to wait for that draw to be made.

It's the JPT that's localised into SW, SE, NE & NW areas, so those who want the gas, Plymouth or Newport will have to wait for that draw to be made.

I can't wait...

I have been to Kent once but couldn't find Gillingham, I know the late great Brian Moore, used to be a life long supporter of them, and we got Panic Buy from them and who was the other striker that played along side him,? ...and I remember them beating us at AG a few years back under John Ward, 'bout it really.

Kent is the Garden of England. Gillingham is the Compost Heap.

At least this ones drawn live, on Soccer AM I believe. Helen to pull out City Vs Torquay!

Archived