IGNORED

Excellent Season Ticket Sales

swampy

Must admit have made those kind of calculations in the past 23 X 90 = 34 1/2 Hours = 1 day +10 1/2 hours football. Even at around 350 quid that's a very expensive day and a bit. But then I ask what else do I actually do for my own enjoyment in life. And you just never no what a match will bring. Unlike the theatre or film you cannot read a review beforehand.

we always go on about how cheap we are but that's the rubbish seats. take the East End out - pillars and no backs to the seats which means us old folk suffer! what is out cheap seat in the atyeo or dolman? bradford city = THE BENCHMARK. I picked shrewsbury simply because they're a small town club with a population less than bedminster. and the gas are irrelevant whoever had to bring them in .. they have cheap terracing - amazing!

We can't afford to do that tho unless we sell every player and play 15 and 16 year olds, We have a budget and we have to stick to it,

Bradford only just got promoted after what was it 8 years in league two so those cheap tickets really worked to help that team progress didn't it,

You want cheap tickets 10 pound a game (somthing no other league club does) then prepare to be relegated

Must admit have made those kind of calculations in the past 23 X 90 = 34 1/2 Hours = 1 day +10 1/2 hours football. Even at around 350 quid that's a very expensive day and a bit. But then I ask what else do I actually do for my own enjoyment in life. And you just never no what a match will bring. Unlike the theatre or film you cannot read a review beforehand.

You can read the league tables in the paper.

Archived