IGNORED

We See This Quiz Every Year

Good find, not seen this quiz before. I feared the years of cider abuse were fading my memory and this quiz proved me right.

Been watching City through this whole period and only got a measly 112/187. Did not name one full side and missed out on so many where my mind was going blank!! Only managed to name 6 from last season I am embarrassed to say.

Edit: Would have had a few more if I'd known how to spell!

Forgot:

Naylor, Hewlett, Goater, Locke, Cramb, Shail, Brennan, Torpey, Mercer, Millen, Mortimer, Holland, Beadle, Thorpe, Clist, A. Brown, Peacock, Stowell, Burnell, Butler, Wilkshire, Miller, Smith, Woodman, Heywood, S. Brown, McAllister, Johnson, Showunmi, Jevons, McIndoe, Sproule, Trundle, Maynard, Adebola, Hartley, Haynes, Caulker, Stewart, Pitman, McGivern, Cisse, Foster.

I did think of some that weren't on there though like Bo Andersen, Ivan Tistemitanu and Marc Goodfelllow.

123, missed a fair few obvious ones, including Cisse, Wilkshire, Jevons, Showumni, Hartley, Haynes and McGivern.

Cleared most of the teams from 2005 onwards, before that I can't remember too much so a lot of blank gaps. In fact before 2003 I only managed to get Carey, Doherty, Phillips, Coles, Tinnion, Roberts, Peacock, Murray, Hill, Goater and Shaun Taylor.

Forgot:

Naylor, Hewlett, Goater, Locke, Cramb, Shail, Brennan, Torpey, Mercer, Millen, Mortimer, Holland, Beadle, Thorpe, Clist, A. Brown, Peacock, Stowell, Burnell, Butler, Wilkshire, Miller, Smith, Woodman, Heywood, S. Brown, McAllister, Johnson, Showunmi, Jevons, McIndoe, Sproule, Trundle, Maynard, Adebola, Hartley, Haynes, Caulker, Stewart, Pitman, McGivern, Cisse, Foster.

I did think of some that weren't on there though like Bo Andersen, Ivan Tistemitanu and Marc Goodfelllow.

I got them all after this. ;)

I found it much easier to remember teams of 10 seasons ago than the last couple of seasons.

Naming teams from recent seasons is so much harder these days. Life was so much simpler 40 odd years ago.

Every week the team was:-

Gibson, Jacobs, Drysdale, Wimshurst, Rooks, Parr, Skirton, Garland, Galley, Kellard, Sharpe with Tainton as the substitute.

I've seen City H&A in Div 1, Div 2, & Div 3. I only saw home games in the Div 4 days. I've seen City H&A in the FA and League Cups, but never been to a LDV/JPT/AWS game nor a Glos Cup match. I didn't see City in the Watney or Anglo Italian Cups either. I have watched the reserves H&A, but only home for the Youth team.

Naming teams from recent seasons is so much harder these days. Life was so much simpler 40 odd years ago.

Every week the team was:-

Gibson, Jacobs, Drysdale, Wimshurst, Rooks, Parr, Skirton, Garland, Galley, Kellard, Sharpe with Tainton as the substitute.

I've seen City H&A in Div 1, Div 2, & Div 3. I only saw home games in the Div 4 days. I've seen City H&A in the FA and League Cups, but never been to a LDV/JPT/AWS game nor a Glos Cup match. I didn't see City in the Watney or Anglo Italian Cups either. I have watched the reserves H&A, but only home for the Youth team.

Really , not even the finals?

Got 161/187 i missed (before my time)

Owers, Hewlett, Naylor, Edwards, Locke, Shail, Brennan, Andersen, Torpey, Mortimer, Holland, But cant believe i missed Beadle, Clist, Burnell, Brooker, Woodman, Heywood, Cotterill and Pitman!

Oh and I put Coles in so no idea why it didn't take it!

Archived