IGNORED

Brian Stock

Mendip City

certain he was in that bournemouth side that absolutely played us off the park night game bout 2005

managed by sod

wouldn't say no

been missing a playmaker for years and we wont be far off a good team on paper next season if bs signed

Not sure about the date although I may be able to find the programme. Remember the game well, Stock was awesome that night and controlled the game. A quality player at this level.

Not sure about the date although I may be able to find the programme. Remember the game well, Stock was awesome that night and controlled the game. A quality player at this level.

They won 2-0 at the Gate, it was a Tuesday night game towards the end of 2004-05, I remember that Stephen Fletcher playing really well for them that night also.

I'd still keep Elliott and Fonts as backup unless we got decent offers.

Any offer is a decent offer.

We have no choice in keeping them - they're under contract, overpaid and no other team would be willing to pay them close to what we pay them. To think we turned down £2 million (allegedly) for Marv and almost sold Fontaine for £1 million...

Those were the type of things this club has done for a number of years. Hopefully that is going to change - and now we are in league 1 it will be a necessity to change that. I expect the first to go will be Albert at c£1m. If he doesn't then in a years time he will leave on a "free", and everyone here will be saying - "to think we turned down £1 million for him".

Sorry - back to the thread - how many rumours so far this year has there been about players joining us? Can't see Stock coming - did we have an option to get Brian Howard - or was he past it?

Any offer is a decent offer.

We have no choice in keeping them - they're under contract, overpaid and no other team would be willing to pay them close to what we pay them. To think we turned down £2 million (allegedly) for Marv and almost sold Fontaine for £1 million...

I heard pie and chips were the latest offer for Fontaine.

Archived