IGNORED

Anyone Else Starting To Believe.

charlie_adam_no1fan

We need to be careful. It's early days and we all need to be realistic this season whatever happens and whoever we still sign. There is a lot of change to come and whilst I am optimistic and feeling good about the future I feel as if we need to be ready to be patient.

Let's not run before we can walk. It's good to have a positive vibe about the place for a change, and I think everyone is very encouraged by the signings so far and changes being implemented but lets make sure we keep a sense of realism about it all.

COYR

Now I don't really know how good Wynter or Williams are but the thing that pleases me most other than the fact that prem teams offered them contracts which tells us they were fairly highly rated, is that they have proven they're not in it for the money (unlike many recent failed signings seemed ti have been). Surely they could have earnt more sitting in the reserves at prem club!

Nothing official but he is up in Scotland so fingers crossed.

942045_482462218505834_713049737_n.jpg

But you did like him at the time, (if that is you).

I am all for being optimistic. SOD is and the board and club are looking like they know what is needed to produce a good footballing team/club OVER TIME....

i seem to remember the same optimism (blind faith) under Del this time last year....!

With no idea how good these 2 young uns are and Flint having one good season at this level, I wouldn't say I'm starting to believe.

Nice to say we are finally building a young side though - hopefully we play some good football and have a bit of faith if they are good enough.

Yes it is taking shape, and I was of the opinion we had to go down to go up if you follow my drift. Added to the fact that I had my first of the season Barbel at over 10 lbs last night, and coming home to read the OTIB is buzzing is Happy Days :clapping:

Good work on the barbel? Where was that caught?

I still remember the 9 years it took us getting out of League One so I'm not overly optimistic - although I am looking forward to the new season.

With so many 'in contract' players still on the books, unless SO'D can get the playing, then it'll be at least another year in League One before the 'proper' rebuild can start.

Top half of the table will be a success for me at the moment.

This is going to be a work in progress....signs are good as in early signings, but to be fair i think it's more about finances than it is about quality, dont get me wrong i think the signings thus far are good, but tbh staying in this division and building is the priority for the coming season, mid table, gel the squad and get them playing, i quote " posessive football "

Lets all be realistic,

Archived