IGNORED

Next Area?

Clarky89

nope, no ideas. Yourself?

Nope from me too. It's kinda why I asked as so many mention 'creative midfielder' on here and where can we get one?

Only the true quality players have a real creative spark. I'm more interested in who can win/keep the ball and move it on.

That's all we can get, which is perfectly fine for now.

Nope from me too. It's kinda why I asked as so many mention 'creative midfielder' on here and where can we get one?

Only the true quality players have a real creative spark. I'm more interested in who can win/keep the ball and move it on.

That's all we can get, which is perfectly fine for now.

Yeah, might as well get a few that'll win and keep the ball first. There's no point in having a creative midfielder if we can't get him of the ball!

Well Davies certainly can't play up front on his own. Baldock has shown nothing since he has been here and Taylor and Burns are unproven. Also they have missed plenty of games through injury.

I agree, but the club are not going to pay wages on a 5th striker when we already have four . . . That, as Mr Benitez would say is a fact.

Under 21 Right wing Back to also be good enough to be Back Up for 1st team.

Under 21 Goalkeeper also to also be back up for 1st team.

Attacking Centre Midfielder sitting in front of midfield but behind front two using a percentage of Adomoah money if sold. However Anderson could be used in this role so maybe a under 21 signing to be back up in this role for the 1st team.

I think we will be playing 3 - 5 - 2 formation this season playing with wing backs.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/spieler/vertragsende/basics_GB2_2013.html - just go take your pick of what players you want!

Now this may be absolutely ridiculous but lewis mcgugan is on that list and with SO'D having been at forest and our apparent need for an attacking player just being the strikers he would be perfect surely? VERY VERY unlikely i know but just a thought, or maybe chris cohen?

Attacking Centre Midfielder sitting in front of midfield but behind front two using a percentage of Adomoah money if sold. However Anderson could be used in this role so maybe a under 21 signing to be back up in this role for the 1st team.

A Wolves fan friend of mine talks about Jack Price. Sounds like he could be perfect in this role

Now this may be absolutely ridiculous but lewis mcgugan is on that list and with SO'D having been at forest and our apparent need for an attacking player just being the strikers he would be perfect surely? VERY VERY unlikely i know but just a thought, or maybe chris cohen?

Hasn't McGugan signed for Cardiff Dragons?

And I don't believe we need a back up right back for all those saying so, Wilson, Wynter & even Marv can play there, Carey if he signs

Hahahahahahah.

You're a sad little man, belittling a player who has never given anything less than 100% for this club.

A good player at that. Thankfully SOD (who clearly knows a **** load more about everything than you) rates him and he will play a big part in our season.

You're a sad little man, belittling a player who has never given anything less than 100% for this club.

A good player at that. Thankfully SOD (who clearly knows a **** load more about everything than you) rates him and he will play a big part in our season.

Chill out, friendly fire is not permitted on the forum....

Isn't that what the newly appointed Mr Burt gets paid for?!? He's probably being paid a fair bit as well . . .

Agreed but so many on here keep oging on about it but no actual relaistic players highlighted.

Giles Coke or Lee Martin (seen mentioned) - must be avin' a laugh. They ain't that 'creative' player some seem to suggest?!?!

The term creative midfielder is like a poor buzz word(s) used too much on this forum. As previously stated, we won't get a player of that sort of quality to be creative enough. They'll be the real quality players you get top end of the Championship at least...

Agreed but so many on here keep oging on about it but no actual relaistic players highlighted.

Giles Coke or Lee Martin (seen mentioned) - must be avin' a laugh. They ain't that 'creative' player some seem to suggest?!?!

The term creative midfielder is like a poor buzz word(s) used too much on this forum. As previously stated, we won't get a player of that sort of quality to be creative enough. They'll be the real quality players you get top end of the Championship at least...

Who would you go for?

Archived