IGNORED

Uruguay Accuse Neymar Of Being A Diver

He's very light and very weak. Barcelona have pretty much said they need to get him in the gym.

Cheap coming from a team with Suarez in though.

My point exactly, the diving and feigning of injury in this tournament has been fairly high (no surprise given the teams competing) even though in the main the tackling has been pussy and Neymar is certainly no saint in the diving stakes.

My point exactly, the diving and feigning of injury in this tournament has been fairly high (no surprise given the teams competing) even though in the main the tackling has been pussy and Neymar is certainly no saint in the diving stakes.

Very true. I've quite enjoyed the tournament so far though, there have been some good games. Italy - Japan in particular.

Brazil have a knack for this diving lark... didn't Romario get some Turkish player sent off in the 2002 World Cup? The ball passed to him and he fell to the floor clutching his face like he'd been shot by a sniper in the stands.

Countless incidents involving Brazillian players diving/cheating.

Rivaldo, yes. The Turkish player booted the ball towards him at the corner, it hit him on the legs and he produced a 10/10 diving cameo whilst holding his face, subsequently ending the poor Turkish lad's semi final.

We all know Suarez' talent and diving attributes but Neymar has shone in this tournament; his diving is terrible mind, he'd be booked every match in the Prem!

It's been poor. I sometimes find myself shouting at the tele for players to stick a foot in. :doh:

Shock horror, Footballer dives to fool ref! Is it really news?

Shock horror, it has become a total disgrace and a disgrace that is turning people away from the game in droves, I love the beautiful game but detest the modern cheat fest it has become, with overpaid cheating pussies diving and feigning injury, ffs in the last world cup we had to endure the sight of a player feigning a fit, it's as fake wrestling the only part missing is that footballers put their outrageous outfits on after the game.

But hey if watching so called sportsmen who have no personal pride or honour floats yer boat fine.

But on balance, yes it's news, I will try to watch the game because I haven't had my daily motion and hopefully it might help in that regard, result all round i'd say.

Shock horror, it has become a total disgrace and a disgrace that is turning people away from the game in droves, I love the beautiful game but detest the modern cheat fest it has become, with overpaid cheating pussies diving and feigning injury, ffs in the last world cup we had to endure the sight of a player feigning a fit, it's as fake wrestling the only part missing is that footballers put their outrageous outfits on after the game.

But hey if watching so called sportsmen who have no personal pride or honour floats yer boat fine.

But on balance, yes it's news, I will try to watch the game because I haven't had my daily motion and hopefully it might help in that regard, result all round i'd say.

Completely agree with every word you've said - my point was that I can't believe the media has reported this as if its a first. This type of thing will never disappear from the game (unfortunately), but will only spread further throughout football.

Completely agree with every word you've said - my point was that I can't believe the media has reported this as if its a first. This type of thing will never disappear from the game (unfortunately), but will only spread further throughout football.

The problem is on tonights evidence Uruguay were 100% correct, which sort of confirms it's newsworthiness and perhaps even few Brazil's ass kissers, who may have taken their respective noses from Neymars arse long enough to have witnessed another petulant display might even see it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, never mind goal-line technology, retrospective sanctions on diving/feigning injury should be Fifa's top priority. And sanctions should be harsh - it's rife and has spread like dry rot from Latino countries to every level of the English game. It's been growing for years, but since the 2006 World Cup proved you could cheat and prosper at the highest level, it's now endemic.

and speaking as one whose football watching days began in the early 70s, it never used to be.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, never mind goal-line technology, retrospective sanctions on diving/feigning injury should be Fifa's top priority. And sanctions should be harsh - it's rife and has spread like dry rot from Latino countries to every level of the English game. It's been growing for years, but since the 2006 World Cup proved you could cheat and prosper at the highest level, it's now endemic.

and speaking as one whose football watching days began in the early 70s, it never used to be.

Robbo there is really only way and that is to get all of the football pundits on board, if I hear that tit Townshend say one more time "he was entitled to go down" I will issue a jihad against him.

of course the pundits will never toe the line and tell the truth because the FA and Murdoch will never allow them too, pundits are all on the seedy greedy gravy train busily filling their pockets whilst the beautiful game morphs into the beautiful shame, the game is becoming a pathetic sham much like WWE wrestling has always been.

Archived