IGNORED

Summer Holidays

Pickle Rick

Where be people going on holiday (if booked) this summer?

Anywhere new?

Going back to a previously visited resort/location - if so where and why d'ya like the place so much?

I be off to Kato Paphos in a couple weeks for 17 nights. Been there before and staying in the same place as its ideal location wise, love the weather and can get the apartment on the cheap.

;)

Bonus!

Benicassim festival in Spain in a couple of weeks. Then off to Ibiza in August. Been Ibiza few times always love it out there

I'm off to Ibiza at begining of Oct, only a 2hr flight which is perfect as can't see me keeping my daughter occupied for much longer than that! Also going to Munich on a stag for the Oktoberfest beer festival which is supposed to be a good laugh

Never been Vegas, but on the list. Anyone been up after a visit?

I've been to Vegas it's amazing and want to go back. We did a drive from New York to L.A driving what is left of route 66 spending a few days and nights in Vegas it's expensive but amazing even found this nice little bar that sold scrumpy and I pulled the fitest bird I've ever met she was half Costa Rican and Half Spainish ohhhh she was a stunner.

I've been to Vegas it's amazing and want to go back. We did a drive from New York to L.A driving what is left of route 66 spending a few days and nights in Vegas it's expensive but amazing even found this nice little bar that sold scrumpy and I pulled the fitest bird I've ever met she was half Costa Rican and Half Spainish ohhhh she was a stunner.

Plenty of reason to return there then ;)

France in August. In laws all live out there near the Beaujolais. Good food and drink guarenteed, fingers crossed for the sunny weather, usually very nice that time of year.

France for me as well, Normandy for 4 days then down to the Vendee for 10 days.

Haven't done this before, so looking forward to the adventure!

Ibiza is literally the best place in the world (that and Salou for partying!). Definitely one of the best holidays I've ever had.

Dads buggering off to Egypt in July and Vietnam in October but because of university and work I can go to neither. Gutted.

France in August. In laws all live out there near the Beaujolais. Good food and drink guarenteed, fingers crossed for the sunny weather, usually very nice that time of year.

"Good" food and drink yes, great, no! No Thatchers, no fish and chips and rubbish curries.

You've still got time to cancel and book Burnham on Sea!!

I'm off to Ibiza at begining of Oct, only a 2hr flight which is perfect as can't see me keeping my daughter occupied for much longer than that! Also going to Munich on a stag for the Oktoberfest beer festival which is supposed to be a good laugh

Oktoberfest is great. Been 3 times. Not sure what days your going but midweek is your best bet, still v busy, but much easier to get into the tents and find a table.

Benicassim festival in Spain in a couple of weeks. Then off to Ibiza in August. Been Ibiza few times always love it out there

My son is going to that, he went last year as well.

I'm off to Rhodes for about the 20th year running. Usually stay in Kalithea but going to Pefkos this year.

Loved the place, and just wondered why it has taken me so long to get down there for the first time.

Beautiful women, the music, the football, beaches, weather, cheap booze, warm(ish) sea, mountains, scenery, great people.

What more could a man want ?

Archived