IGNORED

Reading - Albert

Eagle Eyed

I hope he goes, would take 1.5 million.

I like him, top bloke and a decent player, but can't see him fitting in with the new formation, he deserves a club where he will play week in week out.

Thank you Albert and goodnight.

I think it's time he moved on, wherever it may be, he's been a great player for us and a great laugh as well over the years, but what we're trying to do and how we're trying to play is not Albert at all.

Thank you very much Albert and best of luck in the future wherever you go.

I hope he goes, would take 1.5 million.

I like him, top bloke and a decent player, but can't see him fitting in with the new formation, he deserves a club where he will play week in week out.

Thank you Albert and goodnight.

Totally agree !

Enquiry, no clue how much we want though. Personally I believe we'll only get 1m max, from any club.

I'm not so sure it's worth selling for £1m. If SOD is going to play him, 'Bert could be the difference in getting back up first time. If SOD on the other hand isn't going to play with a more traditional wide man then lets have the dosh.

I'm not so sure it's worth selling for £1m. If SOD is going to play him, 'Bert could be the difference in getting back up first time. If SOD on the other hand isn't going to play with a more traditional wide man then lets have the dosh.

Seeing as our only other out and out winger is on his way to Ipswich id say don't expect to see us playing wide men next season, so can't see Albert staying. I'd be very disappointed if we rejected anything over £1m as we will lose him for free anyway and it frees up wages.

Inquiry made about Uncle Albert.

Heard it here first.

T'was made on Thursday afternoon I'm told...

Enjoy your Sunday roasts and have a top weekend folks.

COYR

The club are going to be loving you. They are going having words, to where all of these leaks are coming from,

When you are sussed out they will give you some fake information to see if you post it on here...

Good luck but be careful and watch your back.

The club are going to be loving you. They are going having words, to where all of these leaks are coming from,

When you are sussed out they will give you some fake information to see if you post it on here...

Like Albert to Reading for example ?

Thanks for the advice;).

They have signed Wayne Bridge, Royston Drenthe and a young Sporting Lisbon defender, they didn't over spend or even spend much atall in the Premier League, they've tied Alex Pearce down to a new deal who was wanted by Premier League clubs and they have a manager who has been promoted from that league before! I think they have every chance!

I would say it's the bloke who is supplying all the info that has more to lose. It wont take long to weed him out.

I do find it bizarre why people go out of there way to leak info and not see the consequences further down the line. For example i know of two people that have faced disciplinaries at their work place for dishing the dirt on facebook. And who can forget the guy who lost his job posting transfer rumours on here of a fake transfer of Derek ORiordan.

Archived