IGNORED

Reading - Albert

Eagle Eyed

Personally, I think if SOD is intent on not using wide men, it's VITAL to offload Adomah this summer. If he's not playing, there will be no interest in January and we will then lose him for nothing. Anything better than £1m and we'd be foolish to reject.

I love Albert, my favourite ever City player (admittedly only been going 7 years).

I'd like him to stay as he's a good player and very entertaining. Though, thinking of the future, 1.5M and he's gone. Bit of cash and what not.

Some might also argue he deserves a chance at a different club and at a higher level.

What ever happens with Albert, I wish him luck. I'll always be a fan.

Personally, I think if SOD is intent on not using wide men, it's VITAL to offload Adomah this summer. If he's not playing, there will be no interest in January and we will then lose him for nothing. Anything better than £1m and we'd be foolish to reject.

take the ££££££££££££ and run all the best albert!!!!! invest in a couple more young ones with the money...

• Admin

The club are going to be loving you. They are going having words, to where all of these leaks are coming from,

When you are sussed out they will give you some fake information to see if you post it on here...

Good luck but be careful and watch your back.

Eagle Eyed's source doesnt work for any football club.

Archived