IGNORED

The Sags

spot_kick_eddie

I never understood how we referred to them as the ''inbreds'' when historically the numbers of inbreds are far higher in areas filled with predominately City supporters such as knowle west and bedminster. Nonetheless, all in good fun. Back in my day we wouldnt refer to them as anything at all, as they were (and still are) irrelevant.

Haven't heard from Dancin Daniel for a while. We miss him.

I think he was banned but I have no idea why as none of his posts were ever insulting / rude or peppered with expletives like many posters who replied to him (and still enjoy posting privileges), and he only ever engaged in healthy debate offering a different perspective.

He was banned after stating that the 'new' AG couldn't possibly be bowl-like (despite outcry from City fans about the new plans being bowl-like) as the developers had promised that it wouldn't be. Bring him back I say!

This is the post that got him banned in response to someone saying it looked ‘worryingly bowl-like’: I've seen a LOT worse on here go unpunished!

No, you must be mistaken. I was assured in no uncertain terms that the new AG was NOT going to be bowl like at all, it is going to be the ultimate fan experience, fully consulted, really characterful and atmospheric. You must have it wrong ;)

I never understood how we referred to them as the ''inbreds'' when historically the numbers of inbreds are far higher in areas filled with predominately City supporters such as knowle west and bedminster. Nonetheless, all in good fun. Back in my day we wouldnt refer to them as anything at all, as they were (and still are) irrelevant.

Piss off Sag

I think he was banned but I have no idea why as none of his posts were ever insulting / rude or peppered with expletives like many posters who replied to him (and still enjoy posting privileges), and he only ever engaged in healthy debate offering a different perspective.

He was banned after stating that the 'new' AG couldn't possibly be bowl-like (despite outcry from City fans about the new plans being bowl-like) as the developers had promised that it wouldn't be. Bring him back I say!

This is the post that got him banned in response to someone saying it looked ‘worryingly bowl-like’: I've seen a LOT worse on here go unpunished!

No, you must be mistaken. I was assured in no uncertain terms that the new AG was NOT going to be bowl like at all, it is going to be the ultimate fan experience, fully consulted, really characterful and atmospheric. You must have it wrong ;)

Welcome back.

The Sags

The Gas

The Gypsies

The Tramps

The Thieves

The Obsessed

Personally I prefer The Irrelevant.

Piss off Sag

Really? Are we doing this again? Pretty much whatever i post on this site you pop up accusing me of not being a true city fan. You need to get out more you sad little man, I've missed about 5 home games in the past 30 years you pathetic little cretin. Leave me alone.

I think the gash heads are feeling unloved as there arnt any threads about them on here so they have to start their own. :rofl2br:

Ha ha, very true. Yes they're totally off my radar these days. I don't have a clue who they've signed and can't offhand think who their manager is. Mark McGhee has gone I think but I don't know who replaced him and I'm not about to look it up.

I've missed about 5 home games in the past 30 years you pathetic little cretin. Leave me alone.

Is that 30 of the 31 years of Bristol City's entire history according to you? You talk sh1t like a sag and you cry like a sag.

Incidentally, just picking up on something in your little rant, when have I ever responded to your posts before?

Is that 30 of the 31 years of Bristol City's entire history according to you? You talk sh1t like a sag and you cry like a sag.

Incidentally, just picking up on something in your little rant, when have I ever responded to you before?

Priceless how you actually went onto my profile to find something incriminating. If you could read into the context of my post i was being SARCASTIC. 1200 odd posts, you need to get outside and breath some fresh air you're getting delusional thinking I'm a r*vers fan. Chances are I was attending games prior to your unfortunate, unplanned conception.

Priceless how you actually went onto my profile to find something incriminating. If you could read into the context of my post i was being SARCASTIC. 1200 odd posts, you need to get outside and breath some fresh air you're getting delusional thinking I'm a r*vers fan. Chances are I was attending games prior to your unfortunate, unplanned conception.

So Knowle West and Bedminster aren't historically full of inbreds then?

So Knowle West and Bedminster aren't historically full of inbreds then?

No i wasn't being sarcastic there. I was being sarcastic in the post that you went to the effort of going on my profile to view, the one about the clubs history.

:facepalm: Come on mate, wear that purple pointless title on your profile with a little more dignity.

It really has to be the worst putdown of all time

Well done

I tend to agree as gas**** is much better and really gets to the point when describing you worthless ******s.

Looking forward to another season in League Two aka the basement division, Mr Eddie? Always the bridesmaids...

Archived