IGNORED

The Sags

spot_kick_eddie

I tend to agree as gas **** is much better and really gets to the point when describing you worthless ******s.

Looking forward to another season in League Two aka the basement division, Mr Eddie? Always the bridesmaids...

.... and yet Dancing Daniel got banned for saying AG couldn't possibly be bowl shaped ;)

It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes does it haha.......

;) I come in peace.

I will try and adhere to the rules. To be honest I have absolutely no idea why I was banned as I wasn't aware of breaking any rules - I never had an explanation, just posting rights removed one day with no rationale provided why and no previous warnings (or indeed any warning points).

I try to have a decent debate and banter without resorting to abuse etc, but would appreciate a quiet pm from the Mods if it is felt I am crossing any line and I will fall into line and apologise where appropriate.

People have told me to **** off, given me vile abuse and also accused me of incest and the like and yet still continue to post on here ....

;) I come in peace.

I will try and adhere to the rules. To be honest I have absolutely no idea why I was banned as I wasn't aware of breaking any rules - I never had an explanation, just posting rights removed one day with no rationale provided why and no previous warnings (or indeed any warning points).

I try to have a decent debate and banter without resorting to abuse etc, but would appreciate a quiet pm from the Mods if it is felt I am crossing any line and I will fall into line and apologise where appropriate.

People have told me to **** off, given me vile abuse and also accused me of incest and the like and yet still continue to post on here ....

To be fair, I don't mind your posts - but you do have to remember you're on a City forum, the fact that you are Gash means you're gonna cop it from time to time. I don't go on your forum, but if I did then I would expect the same from your lot

;) I come in peace.

To be honest you are one of the better sags on here haha good luck a second time round. :city:

To be fair, I don't mind your posts - but you do have to remember you're on a City forum, the fact that you are Gash means you're gonna cop it from time to time. I don't go on your forum, but if I did then I would expect the same from your lot

Ha, I know and expect abuse (it's half the fun, hey?) Just perplexed when I was banned without explanation...

;) I come in peace.

They make the rules up as they go, and let some truly terrible stuff slide.

I agree with the guy to be honest, "the Sags" is a really poor attempt at an insult but to be fair any/every attempt at making fun of another team by changing the spelling of a name/nickname or a rhyme or whatever is pretty shit. A couple of other REALLY crap ones are ManUre and Chelski.

;) I come in peace.

Daniel

I asked you a while back if you post on our site due to so few people using your means you get lonely? Sometime there is anything up to 30 minutes between posts on yours. Is this the case?

I agree with the guy to be honest, "the Sags" is a really poor attempt at an insult but to be fair any/every attempt at making fun of another team by changing the spelling of a name/nickname or a rhyme or whatever is pretty shit. A couple of other REALLY crap ones are ManUre and Chelski.

Well yes, but I don't see the point of going so far as to actually say you agree with him.

I tend to agree as gas **** is much better and really gets to the point when describing you worthless ******s.

Looking forward to another season in League Two aka the basement division, Mr Eddie? Always the bridesmaids...

Yep, Gas **** is a good one. I get that a lot. Quite offensive

No, not really looking forward to another year in Division 4 if I'm honest. Hoping our ex shithead management team can do the business this year and start our climb into Europe

I much prefer when we talk about how they pinch the mem , then on comes Pepys and Shirley ,with their facts on how they did not,and yes but you did and they get all upset and say but we are in Bristol no we say you are not , face up to it sad heads. Then they say what the point talking to you lot.,Oh how that makes me laugh at them and realise how boring their site must be.

• Admin

PrancinTranny, I cant see any reason why your account should have any restrictions placed on it as from what i have seen, you have always taken banter in good spirits so I have merged your new account with your old one and ensured all the settings should be correct.

PrancinTranny, I cant see any reason why your account should have any restrictions placed on it as from what i have seen, you have always taken banter in good spirits so I have merged your new account with your old one and ensured all the settings should be correct.

Thank you :) PrancinTranny is back! Much appreciated

No i wasn't being sarcastic there. I was being sarcastic in the post that you went to the effort of going on my profile to view, the one about the clubs history.

:facepalm: Come on mate, wear that purple pointless title on your profile with a little more dignity.

I wouldn't flatter yourself mate, it wasn't that much of an effort. My family are from Knowle West and I grew up in Bedminster, plenty of problems in both areas but I disagree that it is or has been a hotbed of inbreeding, that's the sort of sh1t Gasheads come out with.

You didn't answer my question about when exactly have I previously replied to one of your posts?

Archived