IGNORED

Maynard Back In Bristol

CyderInACan

He lived here for quite a long time... Some people who live in certain places for a while develop relationships with other people who also live in that same area, I think they're called 'friends', he might have some of those. I also wouldn't be surprised if he didn't though.

He lived here for quite a long time... Some people who live in certain places for a while develop relationships with other people who also live in that same area, I think they're called 'friends', he might have some of those. I also wouldn't be surprised if he didn't though.

Maynard has friends?

Source?

How the hell can he afford the bentley? he's the crappest player ever and a **** at the same time

You are not for real?

He may be a *** but he was a cracking player for us.

Was on a decent wage with us, sign on fee's from West Ham and Cardiff plus Prem wages.

Not hard to see he can afford a Bentley

How the hell can he afford the bentley? he's the crappest player ever and a **** at the same time

What are you talking about. Bentley GT, for example, can be had for around £700 a month on a lease with deposit or about £2k without. small change for a mediocre footballer.

Exactly what's wrong with football today though. A player like Nicky Maynard who has barely achieved anything of note in his career driving around in a Bentley.

45 Championship goals in 123 appearances for us is hardly "barely achieved anything".

Also 2 promotions to the Prem ;)

What are you talking about. Bentley GT, for example, can be had for around £700 a month on a lease with deposit or about £2k without. small change for a mediocre footballer.

How does he get personalised plates on a lease car, is that possible?

And as for his missus being Bristolian, how does he bear listening to her...maybe they don't talk much!

Archived