IGNORED

Maynard Back In Bristol

CyderInACan

I been working at my local car auction hall, driving a few cars through. A decent Bentley, 3 - 4 years old can go for as little as £30k. Nobody wants to buy second hand bling cars now

You are correct there, especially with bcfc keyed into the bonnet, I noticed his car had been crudely vandalised when we were neighbours, disgraceful!!!!!

Jesus! So much hate for a guy who gave us an amazing season, some amazing goals and then tried to further his career, how dare he!?

I'm sorry but the guy did what was best by him and I'd dare to say 90% of the players we've had over the last 10-15 years would have done the same because for the players it's not just about the club and the fans, it's a career, get over it for **** sake!

Interesting thought though; if you could eat any former city player with some sauce, who would they be, with what sauce and why?

I'll go for Trevor Morgan, in a Ginger & Spring Onion Sauce. Maybe with just a suggestion of Red Chilli. Lovely :source:

Interesting thought though; if you could eat any former city player with some sauce, who would they be, with what sauce and why?

I'll go for Trevor Morgan, in a Ginger & Spring Onion Sauce. Maybe with just a suggestion of Red Chilli. Lovely :source:

Stern John in a red wine sauce

Jesus! So much hate for a guy who gave us an amazing season, some amazing goals and then tried to further his career, how dare he!?

I'm sorry but the guy did what was best by him and I'd dare to say 90% of the players we've had over the last 10-15 years would have done the same because for the players it's not just about the club and the fans, it's a career, get over it for **** sake!

And told lies about our fans

Although they didn't play for us, the Florists used to have David Currie and Brian Rice up front for them back in the day... that was definitely a tasty partnership......

And told lies about our fans

He didn't make it any secret that he didn't want to play for us though did he. I know the Albert situation is a bit different because he still has time on his contract, but even now Albert wants to play for us. He wants better football and we need the money, but Maynard thought he was better than what he was and is more interested in the money.

Didn't he breach his contract on get injured for a lengthily spell? He also slagged off bristol!

Archived