IGNORED

Gypsies

Langford Red

What a good nick name for the GASH HEADS

GYPSIES

Once again they are trying. To move in on somebody else's ground

They almost folded Bath City

Kicked Bristol Rugby out of the ground which should have always belonged to the people of Bristol for Rugby

And now trying to move in for free on the UWE land

I am a great beleaver in what comes around goes around

And it will come back one day to bite them

We have come to the help of the rugby club and together we will prosper

Sir, asides from the op, where else is the standard of English poor?

I would also like to correct you on '. And squatters.'. Did you not go to school? As if you did they would teach you not to start a sentence with 'And'. Dear o' dear sag.

When used for effect, there is no literary fault with using a conjunction to start a sentence. Primary education discourages it simply to help children learn to write 'longer' sentences.

Some of the posts on here hurt my eyes to read. Is the standard of English always this bad?

Oh, and Gypsies is a good one. And squatters. It's hurtful 'cos it's true

Just a small point, if you are going to pick people up for poor grammar it might be worth checking your own. Your last sentence does not have a full stop.

Just a small point, if you are going to pick people up for poor grammar it might be worth checking your own. Your last sentence does not have a full stop.

I never finish paragraphs with a full stop. Informal emails and message board posts don't need one

And (<<<<< And) I'm no professor of the English language mind. I have however learnt how to write in a manner that people can understand

I never finish paragraphs with a full stop. Informal emails and message board posts don't need one

And (<<<<< And) I'm no professor of the English language mind. I have however learnt how to write in a manner that people can understand

then why criticize the OP when their post is easy to understand?

Archived