You hear it from the people of the town they call them

Gypsies, tramps and thieves

But at night all the sags would gather round,and lay their sisters down

Well I think that's the words.

What a good nick name for the GASH HEADS

GYPSIES

Once again they are trying. To move in on somebody else's ground

They almost folded Bath City

Kicked Bristol Rugby out of the ground which should have always belonged to the people of Bristol for Rugby

And now trying to move in for free on the UWE land

I am a great beleaver in what comes around goes around

And it will come back one day to bite them

We have come to the help of the rugby club and together we will prosper

"I am a great believer in what comes around goes around"

Be careful what you wish for, remember 1982 !

When Bristol were really going to go out of business and we saved them, don't remember you lot offering help then.

Anyway why don't you pick on your main rivals Cardiff ha ha, oh and mind the GAP.

"I am a great believer in what comes around goes around"

Be careful what you wish for, remember 1982 !

When Bristol were really going to go out of business and we saved them, don't remember you lot offering help then.

Anyway why don't you pick on your main rivals Cardiff ha ha, oh and mind the GAP.

No you never,you circled round like vultures waiting for an animal to die.

No better than those scum bags in last years riots pretending to help a guy only to go through his pockets as he lay prone on the ground.

I too remember 1982 and how your club and fans took great pleasure in our misfortune, how your then board circled Ashton Gate looking to pick over the bones, looking to get their grubby hands on the stadium, your fans writing to the council demanding a £50,000 loan too if they were to help save BCFC.

With a bit of luck one day you'll have children/grand children and they'll ask who were the gas, and you can then reply Iwasthere.

No you never,you circled round like vultures waiting for an animal to die.

No better than those scum bags in last years riots pretending to help a guy only to go through his pockets as he lay prone on the ground.

I too remember 1982 and how your club and fans took great pleasure in our misfortune, how your then board circled Ashton Gate looking to pick over the bones, looking to get their grubby hands on the stadium, your fans writing to the council demanding a £50,000 loan too if they were to help save BCFC.

With a bit of luck one day you'll have children/grand children and they'll ask who were the gas, and you can then reply Iwasthere.

What a load of biased cr+p. You think you can take the moral high ground just because you have a backer who no longer lives here, I wonder why ?

You lot creamed yourselves when we were having to play at Bath, some even tried to burn it down. So, if you are talking of scum bags look in your own backyard.

What a load of biased cr+p. You think you can take the moral high ground just because you have a backer who no longer lives here, I wonder why ?

You lot creamed yourselves when we were having to play at Bath, some even tried to burn it down. So, if you are talking of scum bags look in your own backyard.

Way to endear yourself to the forum sir.

Archived