IGNORED

Rangers Fans In Home End

TheRedHalf

Nothing will happen, we have no rivalry with them, but when leeds were in our end, that's different, we had to teach the scum a lesson, although im sad i cant attend this game :(

Exactly this.

I don't think most on here realise just how big a club Glasgow Rangers are!!! Huge is an understatement and to travel down to Bristol is absolutely nothing to their fans.

I still think more than 10,000 will travel, they wont have a care about tickets, plenty of sunshine and booze, banter with the home fans and just enjoying their selves.

Going to be an eye opener, wait and see!!!

Exactly this.

I don't think most on here realise just how big a club Glasgow Rangers are!!! Huge is an understatement and to travel down to Bristol is absolutely nothing to their fans.

I still think more than 10,000 will travel, they wont have a care about tickets, plenty of sunshine and booze, banter with the home fans and just enjoying their selves.

Going to be an eye opener, wait and see!!!

Your right Arn,they will have thousands here,everyone on here knows a few jocks living in there town/suburb, add on the amount of Rangers fans living in England to the 4,000 who will get tickets. I think your 10k is probably right,or possibly more!

why in all the world would there be "trouble" at a friendly?! barely any point seperating the fans

well when bristol rovers brang their 'firm' last season, i was very scared, in fact i was so scared i ordered 100 police officers to protect me, but then the 'mob' got their cameras out and started taking pictures of the rovers fans feet?? i heard they were all wearing the exact same 'casual' trainers just a different colour? this then resulted in them 'running us out of town' as i ran home as fast as i can from these big bully boys.. i hope there will be no repeat, especially as rangers will bring 8 times the amount the 'biggest team in bristol' brought.

Have you ever been to a football match?

you're talking about a pre season friendly, a game with no meaning, between two teams whose fans have no reason to like or dislike eachother. if people cant watch 90 mins of football without wanting to smash someones face in, then there's a serious problem

There was definitely no priority given to season ticket holders. The tickets didn't go on sale until yesterday and by 10am my ST seat had already been sold along with another 20 in the same row. That's why I believe people are buying in bulk for some reason..... Does anyone know if there is a limit on the number of tickets you can buy?

If I cannot have my usual ST then I will consider cancelling it and my sons and not attending AG at all next season ...... seriously........ especially if they have been block selling to non members etc......

If I cannot have my usual ST then I will consider cancelling it and my sons and not attending AG at all next season ...... seriously........ especially if they have been block selling to non members etc......

Over that seriously?! wow....!

Does it say anywhere that ST holders are guaranteed their seats for friendlys?

Does it say anywhere that ST holders are guaranteed their seats for friendlys?

no it doesn't but maybe for a game like this they should get priority, its no odds to me as I am a season ticket holder in the Eastend and have to buy elsewhere(which by the way doesn't worry me for a one off game like this). What if demand was so great and a season ticket holder missed out on this game and someone who goes once a season got a ticket, I know I would be pretty p.....d if that did happen although not very unlikely but priority should have gone to season holders for a couple of days at least just in case.

you're talking about a pre season friendly, a game with no meaning, between two teams whose fans have no reason to like or dislike eachother. if people cant watch 90 mins of football without wanting to smash someones face in, then there's a serious problem

NO MEANING!!! Its for the Blackthorn Cup. It means EVERYTHING! :)

no it doesn't but maybe for a game like this they should get priority, its no odds to me as I am a season ticket holder in the Eastend and have to buy elsewhere(which by the way doesn't worry me for a one off game like this). What if demand was so great and a season ticket holder missed out on this game and someone who goes once a season got a ticket, I know I would be pretty p.....d if that did happen although not very unlikely but priority should have gone to season holders for a couple of days at least just in case.

I was only asking because I was wondering if fodbarmyarmy had any grounds to cancel on.

I do agree that there should be priority to season ticket holders, then members, then general sale.

Wow, you're seat must mean a lot to you haha

Thoughts; there's about 100 topics already on the Rangers game & we don't need or want another one!

Thoughts; there's about 100 topics already on the Rangers game & we don't need or want another one!

Jesus, are you really that bothered that he's started a new thread? Have a glass of milk and a nap.

Welcome to the forum mate, as you can see we've got some real keyboard warriors.

Just got my ticket, cant wait to see all the new signings in action for the first time, and to watch us lift our first piece of silverware in my life time!

So you're under 10, that explains a lot!!

Explains what exactly? I've only just joined the forum :laughcont:

And I'm 22, but haven't been watching city all of my life, only been going down to the gate for about 8 years, and will be renewing my season ticket for the coming season too.

It explains that you might want to learn some of the clubs history. Last silverware was 10 years ago , so within your lifetime. (if not the time you've been supporting).

And give it up with the selling 10K season tickets, it wont happen while we're in this division.

Apart from that, welcome aboard and enjoy the Rangers match and the new season :thumbsup:

It explains that you might want to learn some of the clubs history. Last silverware was 10 years ago , so within your lifetime. (if not the time you've been supporting).

And give it up with the selling 10K season tickets, it wont happen while we're in this division.

Apart from that, welcome aboard and enjoy the Rangers match and the new season :thumbsup:

What i should of said was within my life time of supporting city, however, thanks for the history lesson! And never say never is my take on that one!

Archived