IGNORED

Ashton & Backwell

redsince1994

Ah bummer. Anyone who can't go got a spare ticket? Well annoyed i can't get to this, don't think I'm gonna get to see any pre-season now. (Unless I get sacked which is a very likely event)

I'd be keen for a couple of tickets as well if anyone can't make it! Obviously Redsince can have first dibs...

On the other Ashton & Backwell thread, I've been offering 2 tickets out.

At the moment, I'm waiting for Dannycidered03 to confirm he definately wants them.

If I don't get a positive response there, then I'll keep you guys updated.

there is this guy called harry scamming people, so try to avoid him

Ummm.....

I'm usually a guy who has a sense of humour but I'm not getting this comment? Do I know you?

No scamming at all. 2 mates have dropped out so 2 spares going. Waiting for one lad to confirm on the other thread. If he's not able to take them then I will come back to this thread and let the guys on here know.

Ummm.....

I'm usually a guy who has a sense of humour but I'm not getting this comment? Do I know you?

No scamming at all. 2 mates have dropped out so 2 spares going. Waiting for one lad to confirm on the other thread. If he's not able to take them then I will come back to this thread and let the guys on here know.

i know, i am just messing with you

Hey I'm here!

I've only just managed to get on as Internet around Ashton Gate is terrible on Vodafone! (I work on the complex)

Let the tickets go mate if someone else wants them as I can't leave shop till 6 :-(

Ok cheers Danny.

Right - over to redsince and davef. I've got 2 tkts so would prefer to get rid of both. Do you guys want one each or are either of you looking to take both?

I´m absolutely gutted to be missing this being a City fan and also being from Backwell but couldn´t really justify a trip back from Sri Lanka. I know i know im a rubbish fan!!

I used to play on this ground dads Vs lads matches. Would love any pics of it with a sell out crowd if anyone can upload some.....

Archived