IGNORED

Future Non-League Friendlies...

chalky

As SOD has mentioned, he intends to put on fixtures like tonight's every pre-season.

So my question is what fixtures would you choose and are there any others that would attract the same sort of interest that tonight's game has..

I've not watched any non-league football really although have been thinking about it for a while. Looked up Brislington and Mangotsfield and Bris has a capacity of 3k and Mangotsfield's ground looks very tidy for the standard.

As SOD has mentioned, he intends to put on fixtures like tonight's every pre-season.

So my question is what fixtures would you choose and are there any others that would attract the same sort of interest that tonight's game has..

I've not watched any non-league football really although have been thinking about it for a while. Looked up Brislington and Mangotsfield and Bris has a capacity of 3k and Mangotsfield's ground looks very tidy for the standard.

I think Mr O'driscoll wants the friendlies played against teams with large kids and youth set ups hence Ashton and Backwell. So obvious contender would be Brisington who run teams from under six to first team as well as training courses fir kids. Almondsbury do similar and also have links to brazillian soccer schools/ffs in Bristol, or did have.

I think Mr O'Driscoll wants the friendlies played against teams with large kids and youth set ups hence Ashton and Backwell. So obvious contender would be Brisington who run teams from under six to first team as well as training courses fir kids. Almondsbury do similar and also have links to brazillian soccer schools/ffs in Bristol, or did have.

They have a good set-up at Briz' nice ground as well.

Archived