IGNORED

Things That Make You Uncool

Fordy62

Football is the only occasion where I still enjoy buying what i consider to be 'nice' clothes and even that is a rarity this days.

I'll probably get slated, but some things stick and the casual culture of football has been with me since the mid nineties.

I know this sounds sad, but if we have a decent away day, i still find myself thinking about buying something new to wear!! It sounds ridiculous but i still get that feeling, although as i say, i'm at the bottom of the list when it comes to spare cash these days!

I was the same. Might be massively bent but first thing I thought of when I bought ticket for Cardiff away last season was, what am I going to wear?

And before I get abuse I'm more than aware this is cantish behaviour

Given that the early season incomings seem to have died somewhat of a death, Another post made me think of things I'd consider uncool. Now obviously this is going to vary from person to person and generation to generation, but here's a starter for ten...

Anything written after a #, especially #justsaying

Wearing a replica shirt over the top of a hoody.

Ending anything but the time in o'clock.

Ending anything other than a website address in .com.

Any thoughts?

Y-Fronts, Cardigans. Flip Flops & wearing socks with sandals.

#What's wrong with Beer O'clock ?.......Eh

I was the same. Might be massively bent but first thing I thought of when I bought ticket for Cardiff away last season was, what am I going to wear?

And before I get abuse I'm more than aware this is cantish behaviour

I still mutter this phrase from time to time, to which my wife just looks at me and says 'what are you talking about?'

Don't feel bad, i loved the casual scene, better than a coach 1 riding shirter!

Cue abuse!

I still mutter this phrase from time to time, to which my wife just looks at me and says 'what are you talking about?'

Don't feel bad, i loved the casual scene, better than a coach 1 riding shirter!

Cue abuse!

Better than being clad in a replica shirt, with full on badges and a name on the back. Then again, i guess the manager might ask you to play.

Little kids in full replica shirts, you understand, but grown adults. Something wrong there.

Archived