IGNORED

Things That Make You Uncool

Fordy62

Uncool is not doing,saying,wearing whatever cool people are saying,wearing, doing and not giving a flying what cool people think about having a mind of your own.

I`m 100% uncool but I dont care :bonkers:

Uncool is not doing,saying,wearing whatever cool people are saying,wearing, doing and 'not giving a flying what cool people think about having a mind of your own.'

I`m 100% uncool but I dont care :bonkers:

not giving a flying what cool people think about having a mind of your own.' Sorry but that 's cool dude

I find the English mentality toward replica kits interesting. In America, if you go to a baseball or basketball game, everyone is in replica gear, team merchandise, the lot. American team/clubs make a fortune through merchandise sales yet in England, in a time where FFP has come in and clubs are desperate for every penny they can get, people get slated for wearing a football shirt. I usually buy a shirt each year, wear it to games and take it on holiday but wouldn't wear it any other time out and about because that is uncool. Ha

Mike and Bernie? Totally agree. Nothing funny about them - or schnorbets.

Nothing is less cool though than wearing a shirt with blue and white quarters...

sorry but wearing a shirt with blue and white quarters and a City badge in top corner is less cool than that, 3rd place has to go to; being called BLUEBIRDS and playing in RED :facepalm:

Not cool is doing something or wearing something or being somebody you are not, just to fit in, or because you are worried what other people think. Do what you want, wear what you want, say what you want. As long as you aren't upsetting anyone. Don't worry about what others think. If you like it, it's comfortable, and you think you look good, buy it. If anyone tells you any different then its they who have a problem. They are not cool.

Not cool is doing something or wearing something or being somebody you are not, just to fit in, or because you are worried what other people think. Do what you want, wear what you want, say what you want. As long as you aren't upsetting anyone. Don't worry about what others think. If you like it, it's comfortable, and you think you look good, buy it. If anyone tells you any different then its they who have a problem. They are not cool.

Cool ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That bright shiny yellow thing in the sky .... :sun: far too bloody uncool today .... :sweatingbullets: its all or nothing with him.

(and melts me :cool2: as f * * * ice-cream) & people who keep saying 'must'nt complain'... :argh: .... and people who are always complaining about trivial things.... the overuse of emoticons aint cool and really annoys me, :tumbleweed: the word emoticon whoever the f * * * came up with that stupid name for 'em :dunno:

......& people who have their own personal emoticons :robbored: named after 'em.

I find the English mentality toward replica kits interesting. In America, if you go to a baseball or basketball game, everyone is in replica gear, team merchandise, the lot. American team/clubs make a fortune through merchandise sales yet in England, in a time where FFP has come in and clubs are desperate for every penny they can get, people get slated for wearing a football shirt. I usually buy a shirt each year, wear it to games and take it on holiday but wouldn't wear it any other time out and about because that is uncool. Ha

I agree.

Yet deck yourself out in Stone Island/Burberry with the other mongs and no one bats an eyelid! Wear a replica kit and you're a pariah!

Archived