IGNORED

Gazza - So Sad

sglosbcfc

You may have just lost your forum access.

Perhaps she would have been wise not to mention it then.

As for Gascoigne,many others haven't been in the privileged position to recieve the help that he has and all he's done is continually throw it back in their face.

Great footballer, great comedian, but I hope the bloke rots in hell.

I won't be removing anyone's access. The thread is about Gazza, someone said about some alcoholics not being able to be helped, and I merely commented as I have personal experience that some cant.

Not quite sure why Henry then reacted like he did but he's not broken any rules.

I am confused whether to feel sorry for the man anymore. I always have, and when he took the help and everyone's money i thought he would make the change. But he didn't.

i want to feel sympathy for him still, but he is making it more difficult.

:( cmon gazza, sort it out!!!!

The manhas mental problems compounded by a severe drink problem.

I doubt he will ever break the cycle.

Telling him to get over it or to sort it out is just about as helpful as telling a clinically depressed person to get a grip and cheer up.

And saying he ought to rot in hell... well I dont really know what to say about that, other than it's plain stupid. People like peter sutcliffe or dale cregan should rot in hell, anyone who has seen gaza knows he is not evil, just has issues.

Totally agree. I used to be pissed six or seven nights a week, and a few lunchtimes too. By the grace of God I held down a well-paid job (not really down to God - I was and am very good at what I do). I never hit anyone, let alone a woman, but it was a complete waste of time and money.

I now have three pints three nights a week and, guess what? I enjoy it far more! I actually remember what I said and did the night before rather than being embarrassed by hearing it from others.

I'm sorry if some people think that's impossible - maybis - for them...

Mate, I can either **** my life right up or not. I'm fortunate in that I have people around me who love me. I've drunk a bottle and a half of brandy today, plus weed. I know I'm a bit of a nutter who once starts finds it hard to stop and that's why I can empathise with Gazza. luckily I'm not a violent person..

Ps coyr

Section this man now for his own good. He is totally lost.

The Sun told yesterday how before collapsing at the Royal National Hotel in Russell Square. a dazed Gazza had broken down in tears, called out for ex-wife Sheryl and pleaded for more booze.

He had two gin bottles in his pockets. Onlookers said he looked lost and confused.

gaz-m_1761066a.jpg

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5005862/Lost-dazed-and-slumped-at-a-hotel-legend-Gazza-pleads-for-another-drink.html

If this with me friends or relatives would have done something by now; he needs supervision not a film crew.

I have emailed the Sun about my disgust they put these pictures in the paper and online.

Are they hoping to see him take his last breath?

As a Human being of decent values you can not stand by and watch this.

If his behaviour had been quietly ignored he would be already dead. The media feeding fenzy, whilst unedifying, means something will get done.

Archived