IGNORED

Nyatanga

Portland Bill

Do we get compensation for him if he signs for yeovil??

Another relegation fight for him thennn... IDIOTT!!

That's what they said about us when we went up, and Blackpool when they got promoted to the Prem........

That's what they said about us when we went up, and Blackpool when they got promoted to the Prem........

I understand that, but I really can't see them staying up with the current squad and additions they are making.

Would love to be proven wrong, for GJs sake - but can't see it happening.

I understand that, but I really can't see them staying up with the current squad and additions they are making.

Would love to be proven wrong, for GJs sake - but can't see it happening.

People said with our signings last year we were relegation certainties..........GJ is building a team of players wanting to prove themselves to bigger clubs, like yourselves, that they can make it. This is a good formula for a poor club like us as whatever the outcome we won't financially have lost much!

Good luck this season on what is hopefully a short stay in league one......genuinely!!

People said with our signings last year we were relegation certainties..........GJ is building a team of players wanting to prove themselves to bigger clubs, like yourselves, that they can make it. This is a good formula for a poor club like us as whatever the outcome we won't financially have lost much!

Good luck this season on what is hopefully a short stay in league one......genuinely!!

Neil, I really hope it is a short stay too - and like I said I hope you do stay up, I just think it will take a bit more than your current crop to survive. If anyone can do it, its GJ so hopefully meet you next season in the Championship :D

Should get a fee for him as still only 24.

Thats what I thought, so hopefully we will get a nice chunk for him. Obviously the reason why he was offered terms though cuz I read that if we had not shown an intention to keep him on, we would not be entitled to anything. Bit of a grey area for me, just hope to generate a bit of cash for him.

I think he'll do well there, new club and a clean slate. He never had a real crack of the whip here, bearing in mind he is only 24 and could do with a solid, experienced partner alongside him. Nowhere near his prime for a CB and still learning, he showed some signs of class on occasions, most notably when there was less pressure, Southampton away on New Years Eve in their promotion season is a prime example.

Archived