IGNORED

Murray V Djokovich Official Match Thread

You mean when he was 17 and an English reporter asked him if he'd be supporting Scotland in the World Cup.

Scotland were obviously not in the World Cup so Murray replied I will support whoever are playing england.

It's called banter, people cry like pathetic school children over this subject. Grow up

I have read a report from the reporter who he was speaking too and he said it was said in jest and printed in jest but the tabloids turned it into something it was not.

You mean when he was 17 and an English reporter asked him if he'd be supporting Scotland in the World Cup.

Scotland were obviously not in the World Cup so Murray replied I will support whoever are playing england.

It's called banter, people cry like pathetic school children over this subject. Grow up

Perfectly true, but can you imagine an English fan saying he'd support whoever played Scotland?

If they qualified, of course :rofl2br:

Q. Why should you always make a Scotsman buy the first round?

A. Because they never reach the second.

Boom boom!

Perfectly true, but can you imagine an English fan saying he'd support whoever played Scotland?

If they qualified, of course :rofl2br:

Q. Why should you always make a Scotsman buy the first round?

A. Because they never reach the second.

Boom boom!

Whinging spineless hedgehog

Basil brush in disguise?

More like bog brush in disguise - and Horace doesn't have fleas and he doesn't drink milk. Hedgehogs, as any fule no, are lactose-intolerant

He likes slugs, mind, particularly slugs of Bowmore or Talisker :)

Archived