IGNORED

Murray V Djokovich Official Match Thread

Anyhow...a great, great game. Something to be proud of.....a role model and hero. Our kids should look to Andy and think...I want to be like him. You may classify him as miserable...but I see him as a winner.....a worker, a believer and a genuine person. And his opponent too.

Don't care what anyone else thinks...that guy was magnificent.....played his game brilliantly .....and was a winner and gracious with it.

Thank you Andrew

Well done Murray!

Fantastic match - and not a thug or chav in sight (besides the Rooneys and V Beckham)

My Missus wanted to see more of Bradley Cooper and Gerard Butler for some unknown reason!

Anyhow...a great, great game. Something to be proud of.....a role model and hero. Our kids should look to Andy and think...I want to be like him. You may classify him as miserable...but I

see him as a winner.....a worker, a believer and

a genuine person. And his opponent too.

Don't care what anyone else thinks...that guy

was magnificent.....played his game brilliantly

.....and was a winner and gracious with it.

Thank you Andrew

Gracious indeed. Something the majority of footballers could learn from (though not easy when you have a mass of thugs baying at you).

Will teachers use this in their spelling agenda? I hope so.

The great thing is.... i didn't criticise anyone and as such dont look a ****.... you did. Plus you can ask your teacher tomorrow.

Went to watch it in Millenium Square as thought there may be a biggish crowd, place was packed and went slightly English-reserved mad at end of match. Camoron got roundly booed when camera went celeb spotting.

Went to watch it in Millenium Square as thought there may be a biggish crowd, place was packed and went slightly English-reserved mad at end of match. Camoron got roundly booed when camera went celeb spotting.

I was there too…nice bit of booing for the PM and Posh

The question is - Why are England so bad at tennis when they annually host the biggest tournament ?

Same as every sport we invent, Our problem was we came up with something remarkable and told others, What we should of done is left it a couple of decades we become the best by miles then you include the others, Simples

Archived