IGNORED

If I Am Banned In The Morning

Why would I want to cross the river, its not safe, there are gasheads and Northerners there, its a land that time forgot. For gods sake man, The Forest of Dean is North of the river, nuff said.

I look upon that post with utter disdain, yours..Kingswood and outlaying areas without a village green in sight ! humphhh

• Admin

I look upon that post with utter disdain, yours..Kingswood and outlaying areas without a village green in sight ! humphhh

Closet gas obviously.........

And this village green application, not too far from home is it?

http://www.bristol.gov.uk/sites/default/files/documents/environment/land_management/common_land_and_village_greens/Revised%20Notice%20of%20Cancellation%20of%20Inquiry.pdf

Stupid chip

Haha, do you remember that time when we were at W-S-M and that seagull took your chips? You ran after him for about 50 meters before falling over that small child. We then got into your Nova and went for a pizza hut, but Stacey Penton forgot her purse. Good times.

Well if you just got a new roof rather than spending all your money on Alan Partridge VHS's then I wouldn't now would I.

"I am not driving a mini metro, I am not driving a mini metro, I am not driving a mini metro"

Archived