IGNORED

Charlie Adam (Split Topic)

Taylor10

You have clearly sniffed your missus wine, put a tie round your head and decided to be a nause on the Internet.

We obviously speak a different english language over here, what's a nause?

Are you suggesting he's a swedish pop musician?

Paul Scholes is like Adam, Andy Reid, Snejider,

People who can pick out a pass or read the play and not scared to commit a foul.

I wish you'd shut the hell up. If you have no interest in talking about BCFC then please just go somewhere else. You really are boring most of us now.

So I'm not allowed to talk unless it is about Bristol City FC?

No not if all you are going to do is talk shite about some overrated fat one season wonder who has nothing to do with City or even League 1 or The Championship. All you you are doing is spamming crap that is blocking up the thread for people who are genuinely interested in what this thread is supposed to be about.

If you actually want to add something meaningful to the thread, discussion or forum then feel free.

No not if all you are going to do is talk shite about some overrated fat one season wonder who has nothing to do with City or even League 1 or The Championship. All you you are doing is spamming crap that is blocking up the thread for people who are genuinely interested in what this thread is supposed to be about.

If you actually want to add something meaningful to the thread, discussion or forum then feel free.

One season wonder?

He got 28 goals in two seasons at Blackpool that includes there Prem appearance, at Liverpool made it into the top 10 assist players.

One season wonder?

He got 28 goals in two seasons at Blackpool that includes there Prem appearance, at Liverpool made it into the top 10 assist players.

Who gives a **** about Charlie Adam. Please start a separate thread if you want to discuss him. Hopefully the mods will clean this up.

I'm partly responsible for this as I questioned him about his user name! My bad :(

Archived