IGNORED

Charlie Adam (Split Topic)

Taylor10

A problem with cheap affordable quality food and drink, Yes I do.

I do a lot of business in pubs and restaurants, cannot exactly smoush a potential client or investor in your home with a cup of tea and the quid biscuits from asda.

Seeing as no-one else is gonna point this out for you, I will..... Keeping these places solvent by buying and drinking half of their cellar nightly does not class as "doing business"!

Just out of interest, we know you're based in Hanham, but where are you from? Your bizarre GB statement made you sound foreign. Also, why Charlie Adam as a user name on a Bristol City forum?!? I'm not even sure i see where the irony kicks in as funny? Maybe it's just me though. :dunno:

Seeing as no-one else is gonna point this out for you, I will..... Keeping these places solvent by buying and drinking half of their cellar nightly does not class as "doing business"!

Just out of interest, we know you're based in Hanham, but where are you from? Your bizarre GB statement made you sound foreign. Also, why Charlie Adam as a user name on a Bristol City forum?!? I'm not even sure i see where the irony kicks in as funny? Maybe it's just me though. :dunno:

I thought it was all the rage to claim GB on a Scottish national if they are a good sports man, the media has all week with Murray.

I am English born and bred, I have certain political views which I keep to my self.

I also am Bristol born and raised though have lived other places.

Yes I do a lot of business in pubs just because I enjoy a drink doesn't mean I am skint or spend all my money in there.

Also how pretentious most you be to question a username, it is just that a username.

Am I causing offence on this forum?

Some people seem to be pleasant and want to have a laugh and a sensible chat.

The rest just want to spit venom at anyone or everything.

Archived