IGNORED

Thieving Pikeys

Barrs Court Red

so if I go into a super market and took the price tag of a dearer brand and replaced it with a cheaper tag , I could get away with it ,by saying I have not done anything illegal I am just adopting it.

Isn't that the sort of thing you do anyway?

By the way, what on earth has your comment got to do with anything I've posted?

Good Lord.

Why is it quite sad?

I wear mine at the gym, to play football, and occasionally when on holiday, away from home, sort of showing where I'm from kind of thing.

Nothing wrong with what you've said lad, just the thought of grown men & women going to a game wearing a rep shirt with their/players name on makes me cringe, personal opinion that's all.

Never seen so many gash in one place together before, good turn out ladies.

Personally I find this thread a bit pathetic, it's a red sponsor, not a red kit, we are clutching at straws here, obsessive no, lame yes!

If you are that bored in the school holidays, get a box of matches and make your way to whores field, there's work to be done.........

Isn't that the sort of thing you do anyway?

By the way, what on earth has your comment got to do with anything I've posted?

Good Lord. The post was about ways of changing things to suit your self , and if I was The Lord the gas would never exist. Good come back about ( isn't that the sort of thing you do anyway.) made me laugh , did not think the gas were quick witted , always knew you lot were slow witted.

Nail on head with the opening 6 words ;)

I may also be biased but it's different, unique and instantly recognisable. Take the badge off your kit each season and most people would struggle to identify who it belongs to, take the badge off ours and most will still be able to identify as 'Bristol Rovers'. I wouldn't swap our colours for the world.

And you were able to count those opening words on one hand as well, DaintyDonkeyDoo... Well done you! ;)

I do find the away colors odd though - they're not massively different to blue, so could still see a clash when being worn. Nice subtle edge towards trying to look like Barcelona too....slowly going to change the tints for the colours to match!

What exactly have I changed to suit myself? If you're referring to our club anthem, then I have read that is how it came about. A bit of a first as well I believe, as I don't think many clubs had adopted a song as their own at that time. I haven't done any specific research on that and of course I stand to be corrected.

If you're referring to the acquisition of the Memorial Stadium, the facts speak for themselves. I can understand your lot trying to take the piss over it, but none of you really believe the crap you come out with, do you?

If I were The Lord then most of your fan base wouldn't exist. Your preferences for pro-creation are expressly forbidden in The Bible. Hence the common and frequent punishment of extra digits, webbed feet and pointy heads.

If I were The Lord then most of your fan base wouldn't exist. Your preferences for pro-creation are expressly forbidden in The Bible. Hence the common and frequent punishment of extra digits, webbed feet and pointy heads.

I haven't read the bible much recently but I expect it probably takes a dim view of spanking the monkey all day so why dont you go out and get a job?

What exactly have I changed to suit myself? If you're referring to our club anthem, then I have read that is how it came about. A bit of a first as well I believe, as I don't think many clubs had adopted a song as their own at that time. I haven't done any specific research on that and of course I stand to be corrected.

If you're referring to the acquisition of the Memorial Stadium, the facts speak for themselves. I can understand your lot trying to take the piss over it, but none of you really believe the crap you come out with, do you?

. Yes to your as you say adopted not stolen anthem .To late you made me lord first so you do not exist, so you must be really a city fan.

I haven't read the bible much recently but I expect it probably takes a dim view of spanking the monkey all day so why dont you go out and get a job?

I see from your logo you're wearing specs. Any reason for that?.

I already have a job, and the champion chicken choker on this forum is Marksy, who spectacularly outed himself on an Evening Post thread the season before last.

Archived