IGNORED

Guess The Attendance Vs Rangers

chalky

12,372. It would have been one more but I can't get back from Newquay until about 3pm, I was gutted when they announced a 12.30 kick off. Before anyone asks, I'm driving my mother in law home and she won't be able to leave any earlier.

Got to agree at tenner was a more realistic price after just paying for a season ticket only a short while ago. It's a boiling hot day too, would have put as many people off POTD as it attracted.

Got to agree at tenner was a more realistic price after just paying for a season ticket only a short while ago. It's a boiling hot day too, would have put as many people off POTD as it attracted.

Lets be fair Rangers aren't the greatest attraction, what happened to all these 1000s of fans they were bringing, can't wait to hear the excuses, hot day, marching season, long way to come, blah blah blah,

Lets be fair Rangers aren't the greatest attraction, what happened to all these 1000s of fans they were bringing, can't wait to hear the excuses, hot day, marching season, long way to come, blah blah blah,

...yeah we whooped their asses attendance wise... I stayed home, just like the rest of the 40,000 of us that went to Wembley, Millenium etc, bit much expecting us to get all the way down to AG for a home game - never the less we still beat the Scottish contingent by a ratio of about 2 to 1 .. thats impressive. ;)

Too pricey for a friendly anyway.

Mind you most of us kind of knew that we'd play shite despite all the optimism... COYR's the seasons about to begin wakey, wakey, get up you lazy/useless SO'Ds...

Perhaps Rangers fans thought the opposition was not worth watching. I thought your new striker would make a prolific scoring debut, you know, apart from in a local brothel.

Wow a lovely sunny day and you are on our forum you sad****

Archived